Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My Dreads (And Some Random Questions)

riffsbynick
@riffsbynick
9 years ago
14 posts

just a few more views. these are also at two and a half months.

updated by @riffsbynick: 07/23/15 03:33:55PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

how biig are the sections at the scalp trhey look kinda large  the  being loose at 3 months is totaly norrmal

but what do u wash with

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
riffsbynick
@riffsbynick
9 years ago
14 posts

not sure of the size. i wanted my dreads to be a bit thicker. i use kirks residue free soap to wash.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

if they are bigger then an inch at the scalp they will be too thick thick dreads dry very slowly are hard to clean and are very mold prone count them   20 is an absolute minumum    though 25-30  is still thick and safer

--
riffsbynick
@riffsbynick
9 years ago
14 posts

i have 33 in total. 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

ok thats reasonable but still  most can bereasionable anda few too big so  find your biggesat and see if the base at the scalps over aninch in average size    (3/4 x 1/2 is 1 inch average   since  natural dreads are never  roundor square at base but can be odd shaped  but since u cackcombed they are more likely square so  its easier to estimate the sizes)

--
riffsbynick
@riffsbynick
9 years ago
14 posts

if i find any that are too big, what should i do? split them? maybe comb them out and redo them as two separate dreads?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

combing outs alot less damnaging and safer splitting u break every hair dozens or hundreds of times and often it spli5ts unevenly  leaving them all weird

--
riffsbynick
@riffsbynick
9 years ago
14 posts

thanks. i'll check them out with a ruler. 

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form