Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

help needed from dread guru.s

scott-metcalfe
@scott-metcalfe
9 years ago
3 posts
Yooo. Basically i really want to dread my hair after my girlfriend doing hers 2 years ago. Just i have a picture and i want it just like this style as my hair is simular length aswell i just need to no how to get the dreads all loose and fluffy like this instead of really tight dreadlocks as when i done the girlfriends they went really tight like braids. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
Scott
jpg
 •  45KB

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

simple

stop combing

tho they will tighten up over time

how did you do hers

the photo is clearly natural..u just let it dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
scott-metcalfe
@scott-metcalfe
9 years ago
3 posts

I dont comb at the moment but not dreading but maybe because I'm still using normal shampoo. For hers we twisted and kept back combing using wax. But then we wasn't to happt how they formed was too tidy like braids. 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

ojh noo  u need wax be gone u ruined her dreads wax is eviol   u need toi remove that wax its a scam and dread killer

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

read up on here why wax is the number 1 cause of dreads being cut that was a huge mistake and unedd to remove it

its very hard to remove too

stop usig regular shampoo andit will dread might take over a month

but u need to get the wax out of hers right away even if u gotta start ofver

wax is pure evil

--
scott-metcalfe
@scott-metcalfe
9 years ago
3 posts

Yeah we removed hers after 4 months of them being in. Okay so i will give it ago natrual way :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

typical

waxed dreads rarely last long

--
Stormmy
@stormmy
9 years ago
1 posts

I have read a lot of comments here and I must say I am very inspired to keep dreads naturally. but, my case is a lil bit different and all I need is just ways to go about it in other to make it very thick and long. I do not mind the time. I am thinking about 15 years and more. I have had my hair without combing for 6-7 months now and I must confess I only condition it as afro but, some parts are locked while some are just curly. I am African, so you can view what I mean exactly. I want to know, do I need to apply any conditioning ? do I need to comb them all out and twist it ? my hair is already 4-5 inches long. I do not want to mess my stages up. this is why I haven't done anything to them and I just watch them grow. but, like I said, not all parts are locked. I really do need you to break it down for me as of which procedures will fit my style. I would love them very thick and long. if possible I would like to count them on me. I believe with your explanation and guidelines, it will help me achieve my mission. Thank you.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

moisturize just as needed, dont comb them out or twist them

they will develop at diferent rates

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form