Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

anyone have over 100 dreads?

Stephani
@stephani
4 years ago
70 posts

I'm just curious if anyone here has over 100 dreads. I currently have 99, and I still have a small portion on the top of my head left to go. My first set of dreads I think I had around 60-70. I'm just curious to see what they might look like being this small.

updated by @stephani: 01/13/15 10:03:50PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,421 posts

i did i think at 1 point

i think i had around 78 when i 1st counted years ago

next time i tried they were to the ground..i kept getting lost in the count but i thought i had 200

then for the next 4 years let them congo at will and counted 58 bases 89 tips (i think that was wrong sinse several were 1 base 6 tips) i often find 12-40 babies the number changes drasticly all the time

but yra im pretty sure i had over 100 a few times maybe

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
4 years ago
172 posts

I think Ixchel might have said she did earlier on.. Not sure though. Much love and peace to you! :D

Stephani
@stephani
4 years ago
70 posts

Thanks! I'm sure the number I have will change. I am going to try my best to keep them from congoing though. That is was drove me crazy with my old set. I just can't handle the big congo'd bases. LOL! But, I also can't breathe when my feet are covered at night, so I'm just weird.

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form