Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Absorbing Personalities.

TieDyedSoul
@tiedyedsoul
5 years ago
70 posts

Today I was playing around with my dreads in one of my classes and at the end of one I found a blackish orange hair sticking out from one of my brown dreads. To investigate further I gently tugged at the end of the hair to find that It was one of my cat's and Dog's hairs. This made me laugh out loud and smile because I love my animals and apparently instead of my dreads just being my own they are taking some of the things I love around me and absorbing them into themselves.

This also made me happy because I recently lost one of my cats to kidney failure that was 24 years old. So today I dedicated that first dread I found with tiny specks of animal hair to her and when I get home I'm going to wrap it only to cut the wrap off when my healing process is over.

Today I stumbled upon my favorite dread. Does anyone else have a favorite dread they have in mind?

updated by @tiedyedsoul: 02/14/15 09:52:19AM
KnotLady
@knotlady
5 years ago
301 posts

i have a few. i have one that was my first 'real' looking dread. one that was tnr and trightened up to look like a celtic knot of sorts, and one that is 3 on the end. i keep trying to separate them because its cool like that

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,409 posts

we have a member i think her names catlady i forget she had hair past her knees and when she strted dreadig she incorporated tuffs of her cats hair into each dread

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
5 years ago
163 posts

lol i dont know if i love my animls that much...

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
5 years ago
1,302 posts

This is so beautiful. It touched my heart

Tazz
@tazz
5 years ago
18 posts

I would be so happy if I could absorb my dog's hair. He has the softest fluffiest white hair ever. And I love the smell.

TieDyedSoul
@tiedyedsoul
5 years ago
70 posts

Oh thats interesting. mine are getting sucked in because my animals love to sleep on my pillow. I also found some feathers in my dreads before.

soaring eagle said:

we have a member i think her names catlady i forget she had hair past her knees and when she strted dreadig she incorporated tuffs of her cats hair into each dread

TieDyedSoul
@tiedyedsoul
5 years ago
70 posts

Thank you!

the Barrellady said:

This is so beautiful. It touched my heart

Sunflower
@sunflower
5 years ago
95 posts

This post is so crazy cute! and also an awesome idea :) My favorite dread starts off very thin, and then spirals out of control with loops and bumps and by half way is very big :P

TieDyedSoul
@tiedyedsoul
5 years ago
70 posts

Thank you! It did help the soul after feeling down for a bit. Oh thats an interesting dread.

Sunflower said:

This post is so crazy cute! and also an awesome idea :) My favorite dread starts off very thin, and then spirals out of control with loops and bumps and by half way is very big :P

/ 2

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form