dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

~In need of some love and support here~

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

well said

but ill add that reprogramming requires  repatition of the possitive oposite to every negative

as an example if hes constantly saying your ugly  just think to yourself you are beautiful.. over and over   say it out loud  hear yourself say it

if you heard a negative 1000 times it willtake 1000 possitives just to reach equlibrium before you even startto truly believe it to be true

you are going to have to  cut off all access so he can no longer affect you whatsoever  and then work on you

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 11:06:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

btw 

when my best freind wanted to go to the colorodo gathering with me her evil ex said yes lets go

then claimed he couldnt  gret time off work  she called his boss  and found out he never even asked for time off

then he  sabatouged her van, ripping the wires out of it, cutting the break lines, shorting it out 

then he disapeared for 5 days drank all her travel funds

so she was going without him but he said she couldnt take the kids cause shed get them molested

they had been looking forward to it for months its all they talked about

so he said ill come pick you up on the 7th you better be there waiting or ill lerave you

he never showed up to pick her up

when she finaly made it home on her own  him and his mom beat her black and blue  till she was unconsouse and  wouldnt let her see her kids

if hes saying he  will take you to a gathering... dont you believe it

its a trick

a game hes playing to get u back under his control where he can keep you captive again

--
ॐJesse Rose~*☼
@jesse-rose
9 years ago
23 posts

Hi, it's me again, I just went and signed up..just waiting for the confirmation email...Anonymoz is in my screen name. :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

i went ahead and activated the  profile

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

the sites very much under construction and  im injured and in pain so its going real slow  im hoping  a freinds going to help out some this weekend

--
ॐJesse Rose~*☼
@jesse-rose
9 years ago
23 posts

ok, well let me know when you want me to start performing admin over there...the next several days ill be painting a room...and working on moving there soon. i do need something else to do, it will help me get refocused I suppose.  I hope your shoulder starts feeling better. I have fibromyalgia myself, which chronic fatigue is also involved in that. I feel like i'm losing my mind, though. With all the games and lies, heart and mind games...I feel broken right now, so broken. :(  wish I was in a drum circle somewhere right now.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

had a rainbow picnic yesterday  lynne filipes wife was the 1st to show up (after me ofcourse im always 1st)  and others came from as far as 300 miles away

it was nice but really wrecked my shoulder bad

follow my  profile then you can send a private note ill give ya my phone number and we will take it from there

--
Kitty Boom
@kitty-boom
9 years ago
8 posts

you are most definitely loved :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

yep we love you!