Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

My Dreading Journey: One Year with Dreadlocks! (Pictures!)

Shade Of Ashes
@shade-of-ashes
5 years ago
78 posts

Hey y'all, it's officially been a year since I've had dreadlocks... wanna see how they're doing?

Go here!:

http://shadeofashes.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-dreading-journey-one-year-of.html

It's my blog, feel and share the love! <3

Namaste,

Demeter

updated by @shade-of-ashes: 01/13/15 09:57:28PM
christina popejoy
@christina-popejoy
5 years ago
93 posts
Looking fabulous!! They look soooo mature for a year!! It really is a different journey time for all of us right! Happy dreadversary and nice blog too :)
Michelle Stone
@michelle-stone
5 years ago
7 posts

beautiful! they looked great from the beginning..kinda making me think maybe I should've done backcombing! :) and congrats on your weightloss too!!!

Nicole Schaefer
@nicole-schaefer
5 years ago
71 posts

They are looking great! And way to go losing weight the right way :) You have such a beautiful and kind looking face<3

Just one question- do you just get the bar soap for your dreads on indigowild??

Salem Haley
@salem-haley
5 years ago
4 posts

your blog is beautiful! I love it :)

Shade Of Ashes
@shade-of-ashes
5 years ago
78 posts

Thank you all so much! <3 Dready love to everyone! XOXO

(Nicole: Yes'm, I just got the bar soap... I love it. They have many different products but I like simplicity. Oh yeah! They make this great hair mist but it's like everything else, some think it's great, others think it's not. I personally love the mist for spritzing in my hair when my scalp gets a bit cranky. :) )

Nicole Schaefer
@nicole-schaefer
5 years ago
71 posts

Do you know if it is good to use in hard water? I love how they look and the price ;) I just gotta make sure it will still clean my hair properly! thnx

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form