Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

west coast united states

cory bauer
@cory-bauer
11 years ago
4 posts

i just joined the site and am pretty impressed so far. I'm from maryland and am curious of your location on the east coast and west coast. Im very interested in making the move to the west coast and id like to talk to some folks that live out that way.

I took some leave from the army a few years ago and flew into portland with no plans, just my snowboard and huge duffell bag and had the best time in my life, I hitched everywhere i went and rode mt hood 16 of the 30 days i was there. I grew up and currently live minutes to the beach, but i want to get some decent snowboarding in while im young (25). I have a journeymans liscence in pipefitting, so im sure ill be able to find work out there. I do well at the moment and have some money saved to make the move, have a very sound all wheel drive station wagon. also i have nothing holding me back (girl, kids, etc). Its time to load up the wagon and camp it up across the country, but im still debating southern california or somewhere in the cascade range, anyone here have similar interest or stories? looking to spend my last summer in ocean city and hit the road by october first. where too??

updated by @cory-bauer: 02/14/15 03:25:35AM
Heather
@heather
11 years ago
1,291 posts

well i hope you have a lot of money saved if your going to come to southern California. it's hella expensive here. i would love to move up to Oregon or Washington.

Reggae lover
@reggae-lover
11 years ago
9 posts

wait, did you just say "hella" and youre from soCal? my soCal friends make fun of me for saying hella...

Heather said:

well i hope you have a lot of money saved if your going to come to southern California. it's hella expensive here. i would love to move up to Oregon or Washington.

Heather
@heather
11 years ago
1,291 posts

lol!

Reggae lover said:

wait, did you just say "hella" and youre from soCal? my soCal friends make fun of me for saying hella...

Heather said:

Tor
@tor
11 years ago
14 posts

HA YES!!!!

Heather said:

lol!

Reggae lover said:

Heather said:

Tor
@tor
11 years ago
14 posts

I live in South Lake Tahoe... its amazing here every season we have things to do outside, some of the best resorts and backcountry are super close for snowboarding (been riding for 15 years) Summertime has backpacking, the glorious lake, and not to mention the amazing festivals that are all within a few hours drive. Tahoe is my paradise.

matt krantzberg
@matt-krantzberg
11 years ago
20 posts
if I were you I would settle somewhere more north. I'm like 40 minutes from big bear so it's cool and all but off season I don't really like the area. up north seems like it would be amazing. I usually go up to mammoth every winter and I never want to leave.
Tor
@tor
11 years ago
14 posts

oooooh i love riding mammoth... :)

matt krantzberg
@matt-krantzberg
11 years ago
20 posts
as do I. I've been riding mammoth since I was like 6. I hate that I live almost 10 hours away :(
Tor
@tor
11 years ago
14 posts

dang, that is FAR! where do you live?

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form