dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Aloe Vera

AJ2
@aj2
11 years ago
1 posts

Good Morning Everyone.

I just finished my dreads and was wondering how to use the aloe Vera plant as part of my maintenance routine. Can I use the plant or do I have to find pure aloe gel, which is hard to find here, all the ones I have found so far and other ingredients listed on them.

Please help me.

updated by @aj2: 01/13/15 09:44:57PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

wat maintenance routine aloe is conditioning it should be used on mature dreads only and on young dreads only for rare events like weddings or formal events you shouldnt have a maintenance routine all dreading happens by neglect buy not maintaining (well wash and seperate thats all)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

oh my bad your african american that changes the rules haha yea u can use it straight from the plant slice a leaf open wipe it on the dreads or on your hand or scrape it out put in a spray or rinse u can put it in a blender with a lil water to smoothe it for a spray

but the maintrenance shpuld still be the same with just addedmoisturizing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
11 years ago
393 posts

good beginning

Soaring Eagle hit the nail on the head. As fas as I know he has had dreadlocks for the longest on this site. In most cases aloe vera has been used for conditioning when needed. Start growing the plant in container pots.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form