Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Inspiring Dreadlock Dreams

Castaway J
@castaway-j
5 years ago
585 posts

Hello, I have had only a few dreadlock dreams that i can recall, have you had any that really spoke to you?

Just last night I had a wonderful dream where I was conversing with what felt like an old soul, a wise one who was Rastafarii. Though my recolection is hazey at best I remember feeling peace and love, we were laughing through our conversation and having a great time. The one thing that I can recall him telling me is that they do not ever cut their locks, nor do they ever shave their beards. These appear to be affirmations of some kind because I have been thinking about it for a while.

But recalling dread dreams brings instant joy <3

Share your dread dreams here! Spread that joy :)

updated by @castaway-j: 01/13/15 09:44:12PM
Castaway J
@castaway-j
5 years ago
585 posts

When I first began letting my hair go like the first or second night I had a dream where I was simply in the presence of a beautiful goddess with locks. No words were said, just being. Her presence was sooo comforting to say the least. Today I still think back on that dream of just being. Its also helped me calm down whenever I used to freak out about my locks ;)

KnotLady
@knotlady
5 years ago
301 posts

i just remembered this dream recently. when i was pregnant, before i knew the sex of the baby, i had a dream where i was getting dreadlocks and they had pink and purple beads on them. i interpreted this to mean i was having a girl, and lo and behold i was right. it was pretty cool.

melanie rose
@melanie-rose
5 years ago
177 posts
This isn't inspiring, but I had a dream my locs fell off. I woke up devastated and grabbing at my hair like a maniac. I was relieved to feel my hair still there :)
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
5 years ago
1,302 posts

Maybe it was not a dream, but you seeing into the future. Dreads are comfort and love

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form