Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Is there anyone that lives, or has visited Thailand?

Hazanko
@hazanko
12 years ago
27 posts
I'm still watching the videos, but that sounds/looks absolutely amazing...Maybe/hopefully I'll see you there :)
updated by @hazanko: 07/22/15 05:48:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

hers the whos job is it anyways

Who's job is it anyways?

Once upon a time, there were four people.
Their names were Everybody, Somebody, Nobody and Anybody.
There was an important job to be done and Everybody was asked to do it.
Everybody was sure Somebody would do it
Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it
When Nobody did it, Somebody got mad because it was Everybody's job.
Everybody thought Anybody could do it,
but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.
Ended up Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have in the first place.
The moral of this story is that when you find yourself saying
"Somebody should pick up the trash on the trail / make a sign to mark a kitchen / organize the parking lot / dig a new shitter..."

Remember: YOU are Somebody!!!

Isnt that what youve always wanted to be?

Read more: whos's job? - dreadlocks forums http://www.dreadlockssite.com/group/rainbowfamilydreadies/page/whoss-job#ixzz1xQpwmO2n
the best place for real dreadlocks
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

its just a simple way to get things done we have no leaders no organization so anyone at all can block consensus and for that momment take a leadership role..even a child and when things got to get done they got to be done by somebody..anybody can just stand up and say i'll do it..and ifnobiody does it it doesnt get done so everyone suffers

for that reason its never hard to find somebody willing to do whatever needs to be done

some ppl tho..they never stop they feel compelled to do all they can

i remember years ago 1 brother ..he was a skinhead..and a nazi a nd a racist before finding rainbow..once he found rainbow ..he worked like he was on a mission to work off his karma or something..he worked so hard there was not much else left to be done cause everytime something was needed hed jump on it in an u[=instant

some ppl just feelthat strongly that they want to helop all they can and go above and beyond..

--
Blessed Earth Mama
@blessed-earth-mama
12 years ago
72 posts

Wow I really didn't know much about rainbow gatherings myself.I just had to chime in and say it all sounds amazing!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yup sure is so ill see you there?

--
Hazanko
@hazanko
12 years ago
27 posts
lolthat Everybody, Somebody, Nobody and Anybody things almost hurts my head.I love the anarchist sort of nature the whole thing has going, it's just awesome how no rules often times works better than having rules.People spend so much time being told what to do it no longer feels good when you do something, no longer get told what to do and you finally feel fulfilled when you can do it on your own accord. At least that's how I feel.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

at 1 gathering i was hanging out ast trade circle n a guy walks by shedding his clothes leaving them by the side of thre trail

we collected them all and piled em by a tree where hed see em next time he came by 3 days they were still there so we check the pockets there was over 1000 dollars \in the pocket which was left there 2 week\s later he came back collected his clothes and the thusand dollars were still there

we do invite everyone so some newbies arent as aware and might snatch something but in general theres no safer olace to be where u can trust virtualy anybody unfortunately not everybody

but really every job is everybodies including security if u shout shante sena ..everyone comes running to help

Hazanko said:

lol that Everybody, Somebody, Nobody and Anybody things almost hurts my head.

I love the anarchist sort of nature the whole thing has going, it's just awesome how no rules often times works better than having rules.

People spend so much time being told what to do it no longer feels good when you do something, no longer get told what to do and you finally feel fulfilled when you can do it on your own accord. At least that's how I feel.

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form