dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreads that changed the world and reality

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

you often hear "you will never get a job with dreads "

well lets for a moment step back and take a look at some of the dreads and influenced the world and our perception of reality as we know it

first off lets look back thousands of years

ancient societies like the early egyptians were ruled by men elevated to the status of gods who many wore dreadlocks. in fact dreadlocks wigs were even around in those days.

so the job of a god-man isnt important enough?

well christians believe in original sin and the forgiveness of this sin through baptism

so who was fit for such a job to forgive the original sin and baptise the 1 man whos said to be without sin jesus? you guessed it a dread, john the baptist (not to mention joseph who raised this child as his own)

progressing forward if these men hadnt changed our reality enough enter the computer age and a dreadhead alters reality by creating virtual reality

not only that but though many dreads throughout history changed the world dreads were also a part of leaving this world behind, the earliest space missions and the one that got us to the moon had a dreadlocked scientist designing and building the rockets that carried us to the heavens.

are these jobs not important enough to impress those who still believe dreadlocks limit yoir potential for sucess?

in new zealand or is it brazil? thers a member of parliment with very long dreads but why measure the importance of a job by the fame it provides? lets look at all the other dreads out there working in smaller ways to improve the world and change our realities. from the thousands of entertainers (music actors athletes etc) to the dreads out in the forests planting trees or those working in garages converting vehicles to run off waste veggie oil or those feeding the poor or helping the sick or teaching the children.

dreadlocks wont keep you from getting a job, but may make you choose a more ethical job where you help people more then proffit off of harming.

you might not see too many dreads on oil rigs in nuclear plants or butcher shops or executing prisoners on death row

u may see a dread as a prison guard however and theyd be more likely to treat the prisoners like humans.

in fact some of the nicest cops i ever met were dreads

they definately changed my perception of cops

so wouldnt it be nice to have more dreads out there doing more jobs and changing the world every single day?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:09:57PM
Karrington <3
@karrington-3
13 years ago
94 posts

I love reading your daily/weekly forum posts. They are so enlightening. :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form