Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlocks and wigs?

Nim Davis
@nim-davis
4 years ago
4 posts

I don't think this may have ever been spoken about, but if you have seen my photos, you have noticed my colored hair. I recently got a job that does not like my hair color and is iffy on my dreads. My dreadlocks are very short, and I was not to happy about being asked to dye them or bleach them just for a summer job. Some woman brought to my attention that her friend had wore a wig in a similar situation, and I thought why not try it. I purchased a wig from amazon, only after trying on a halloween wig. My dreads are so short that they were able to fit without much bulking up of this very thin wig. I have come to realize that wearing a wig is also a lot better than pulling my dreads back in a band that always puts pressure on one spot on my dreads. With a wig, the pressure is a lot less and more even. I also feel safe saying that this would help knot hair, though you may sweat. But sweat can be good for your hair. I want to know others opinions or how others may have found ways around things like this.

Because this is under jobs, I would also like to say I have a shop to help support my family with buying food. (Yes I know the site has a section for this, but I have submitted my shop 3 times and nothing and I am stressed and can't keep waiting around doing nothing.) My sister is expecting a child and we never have enough for food anymore. I am selling dread sleeves, dread wraps and even synthetic dreads. Sometime I will be listing more including jewelry.http://www.storenvy.com/stores/112945-thedearestthings

I will be listing more items when I can, I have them all but not the correct computer to be taking files from at the time. Shipping may take some time at first for I have to withdraw the money from paypal.

updated by @nim-davis: 01/13/15 10:04:25PM
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form