Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Trying to convince your parents to let you get dreads? Here's the PowerPoint that worked for me :)

lysergic.nightshade
@lysergicnightshade
6 years ago
41 posts

Awesome job! I love how you arranged the pictures at the end. Great choice of pictures too.

updated by @lysergicnightshade: 07/22/15 06:28:36AM
Mariana Moonbeam
@mariana-moonbeam
6 years ago
10 posts

Thanks man! :) much love

Raych'll
@raychll
6 years ago
22 posts

what a great powerpoint! i can see how this would help convince parents they're acceptable, especially the points that its *your* hair & you can learn from your own mistakes-dont parents love to point that out? and how nice to post it so others can use it with minor adjustments... Glad yer able to join the locked :)

Mariana Moonbeam
@mariana-moonbeam
6 years ago
10 posts

Thanks Raych'll! and hahaha, yes! that part was pretty effective :) Glad I'm able to join you guys too! loving you!

jakob astemo
@jakob-astemo
6 years ago
10 posts

really cool, lovely pics :)

FoxPaw
@foxpaw
6 years ago
115 posts

That was a fantastic power point ^-^ glad you joined, your hair looks like it was meant to lock up

Mariana Moonbeam
@mariana-moonbeam
6 years ago
10 posts

thanks guys! glad to be here :)

Purkurr
@purkurr
6 years ago
44 posts

Wow, this is great! Thank goodness I don't need to convince anyone else (except me, from time to time ;) ), but if I did, I'ddefinitivelyuse your presentation. Good work! :)

Mariana Moonbeam
@mariana-moonbeam
6 years ago
10 posts

Thank you lovely! I really appreciate it :)

Rose
@rose
6 years ago
102 posts

Hey thats a really cool presentation. I've been looking for pictures like you had at the end for a while. Oh and Im glad it worked on your parents!

Good thing my dad was all for me having dreads and I guess my mom is okay with it, because if I would have tried to show them any kind of power point they'd just laugh at me. Every time I try to make something fair, or talk about my point of view they laugh.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form