Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Trying to convince your parents to let you get dreads? Here's the PowerPoint that worked for me :)

lysergic.nightshade
@lysergicnightshade
12 years ago
41 posts

Awesome job! I love how you arranged the pictures at the end. Great choice of pictures too.

updated by @lysergicnightshade: 07/22/15 06:28:36AM
Mariana Moonbeam
@mariana-moonbeam
12 years ago
10 posts

Thanks man! :) much love

Raych'll
@raychll
12 years ago
22 posts

what a great powerpoint! i can see how this would help convince parents they're acceptable, especially the points that its *your* hair & you can learn from your own mistakes-dont parents love to point that out? and how nice to post it so others can use it with minor adjustments... Glad yer able to join the locked :)

Mariana Moonbeam
@mariana-moonbeam
12 years ago
10 posts

Thanks Raych'll! and hahaha, yes! that part was pretty effective :) Glad I'm able to join you guys too! loving you!

jakob astemo
@jakob-astemo
12 years ago
10 posts

really cool, lovely pics :)

FoxPaw
@foxpaw
12 years ago
114 posts

That was a fantastic power point ^-^ glad you joined, your hair looks like it was meant to lock up

Mariana Moonbeam
@mariana-moonbeam
12 years ago
10 posts

thanks guys! glad to be here :)

Purkurr
@purkurr
12 years ago
44 posts

Wow, this is great! Thank goodness I don't need to convince anyone else (except me, from time to time ;) ), but if I did, I'ddefinitivelyuse your presentation. Good work! :)

Mariana Moonbeam
@mariana-moonbeam
12 years ago
10 posts

Thank you lovely! I really appreciate it :)

Rose
@rose
12 years ago
102 posts

Hey thats a really cool presentation. I've been looking for pictures like you had at the end for a while. Oh and Im glad it worked on your parents!

Good thing my dad was all for me having dreads and I guess my mom is okay with it, because if I would have tried to show them any kind of power point they'd just laugh at me. Every time I try to make something fair, or talk about my point of view they laugh.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form