Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

people in my school

adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts

awwww <3 :') thank you :3 thats sweet thats good your doing that like buying products for your hair evn before i got my dreads i didnt buy products ever they hurt animals and its a waste of money

baby britt said:

if the whole world was open minded and full of LOVE and TRUTH, then those of us who ARE like that wouldn't be so special. you're gorgeous on the inside and the outside; don't let anybody make you feel like you aren't, or that you have some standard to live up to. my dreads are all about rebelling against the standards that mainstream media places on women. it's all so silly and trivial! none of that lasts; superficial beauty is so fleeting. you've got a good head on your shoulders. if they had any idea, they'd be so jealous.

updated by @adrian-pacheco: 07/27/15 11:22:25AM
adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts

nope i just lt my dreads do what they want

adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts

i know where your coming from my mom is the same way i never fix them unless its going some were i gotta get all dressed up for but even then i barely fix them dont worry she'll get over it like my mom did but my dad still has a problem with my dreads he's always like you had amazing long hair i dont know why you did that to your hair... and i would barely comb it at times i was lazy and didnt bother combing my "normal hair"

/ 4
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form