Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Seeking Dread Families

Kerry Phillips
@kerry-phillips
13 years ago
11 posts

Looking to profile a family (parents and children) with locks for an upcoming article in a new magazine about dreads. Anyone fit the profile?

Why was this the decision made? What do they represent to your family? Why was the decision made to lock the children's hair? Also looking for a family where the parents have locks but have chosen to allow their child(ren) to decide whether or not to have locks.

Please provide your email address if you're able to help. Interviews can be handled via email.

Thanks in advance!

updated by @kerry-phillips: 02/14/15 06:26:44AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i'll feature this and depending what its for i can send a message to all members if its important enough

so whats this for?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

oh you said an article in a new magazine :) ok i'll let our members know and can you let your readers know about our site?

--
Kerry Phillips
@kerry-phillips
13 years ago
11 posts
Sure, no problem. I don't have a large Twitterfollowing (still figuring it out)but I'll mention it on my FB page. Thanks a million :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

sure thing

--
Mama Harrison
@mama-harrison
13 years ago
117 posts

you can message me for my email. I have dreadlocks that are about 1 year old and my 22 month old daughter has dreadlocks forming naturally because we let her hair do what it does without messing with it. We are of the eveyone gets to decide how they want their bodies to look variety and if she decides to cut them or comb them out that is her decision to make :)

Loc Lava
@loc-lava
13 years ago
42 posts
Can you provide more information about the magazine? Both me and my partner have locs, none of our kids do. 2 want them and 2 dont.
Kerry Phillips
@kerry-phillips
13 years ago
11 posts

Hi Loc Lava,

It's for a new magazine launching in late June called DreadSetterz. It'll provide readers with resources for hairstyles, salons, hair care maintenance, education and history of locks.

I'd love for you to answer a few questions, if possible (10 total).

Thanks in advance.

Kerry

Loc Lava said:

Can you provide more information about the magazine? Both me and my partner have locs, none of our kids do. 2 want them and 2 dont.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
well i hope you can read through the dreaducation here and take some of that info into concidereation for the education portion

--
DAVID MANGISEL
@david-mangisel
13 years ago
1 posts
FINALLY GOT MY DREADLOCKS DONE! I GOT A LOT OF FEEDBACK FROM YOU ALL, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND CONCERNS! MY FRIEND AND I DID THEM OURSELVES. JOIN ME ON MY DREADLOCK JOURNEY! YOUTUBE: DAILYBREADCLOTHINGCO
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form