Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey now, no wax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Klete
@klete
15 years ago
47 posts
All I can say se is wow!!! I saw them over a 100 times and never saw anything like that, yes the trash was always a problem and yes, some of the people whose minds were ruined but wow!!! Of course most of my shows were in the early to mid 80s. Out in cali, I miss those days too
updated by @klete: 07/23/15 03:14:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
well the prostitute was 2nd hand but the rest was from just a few showsi guess its more blatantly odvios when compared to gatherings where u wont see any trash at all no selling heroin pills and powdersno alcahol no fights and just a much higher conceisness..there was some of that on tour it wasnt all bad there awas some love some good vibes but it was so tarnished by the negativity it just wasnt worth it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Klete
@klete
15 years ago
47 posts
I agree, even though I've never been to a gathering, its sounds way cool. I will say that after about 88 or so, the shows really changed.people were going for all the wrong reasons, it wasn't near as cool as before.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
rainbow spirit
chassing rainbows
rainbow vission
and our own dirty momma is very much an example of the difference another exampleeverybodies kitchen those guys totaly transformed my neighbourhood

--
laila evans
@laila-evans
15 years ago
12 posts
i've toured since the 80's on up and did part of the Spring tour and i really never saw anything like that because I was always with the family which consisted of good ppl. everything I am , learned and know are learned from tour , how I eat, how I treat ppl and the songs are the songs of my own. There were ppl there doing sick strange things but they were phamily. They were ppl that just came down for the circus and to get good drugs. No more no less. The rainbow gatherings are sweet 2, and I know real rainbow ppl would never put down the phamily, my phamily as we would never put you down. ever. I had kids on tour and my kids were never around such bad elements as you described soaring eagle. they lived beautifully. money was never an option, we traded practically everything and still do till this day. me and my Phamily made jewlery, clothing, food, etc from our own hands and sold our wares to make it honestly to the next show. I don't know where you sit in when you went to the shows, but i can tell you these were nt pjhamily but ppl on the out skirts cause they would have been beaten and thrown off lot hurting others like that. There's no room for that by the phamily. I am 100 percent phamily forever. sorry you feel that way about my ppl.-wax?page=2&commentId=3754945%3AComment%3A7622&x=1#3754945Comment7627">
rainbow spirit

chassing rainbows

rainbow vission

and our own dirty momma is very much an example of the difference

another example
everybodies kitchen
those guys totaly transformed my neighbourhood
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i said there was some good family with good intentions and all that.. but there was far too much of the other crap too that ruined iti dont like being around all that

--
laila evans
@laila-evans
15 years ago
12 posts
one can say that about anyplace you step to. Saw some stuff everywhere without names, but would never talk negative bout other ppl's phamilys cause it's just not nice. ANYWAY, YOU, IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. LAILA soaringeagle said:
i said there was some good family with good intentions and all that.. but there was far too much of the other crap too that ruined it
i dont like being around all that
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
wasnt sayin anything against anyone specific just general stuff i seen on tour that made me not want to be there thats all

--

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form