Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Grace and Bella's Dread Progress- 1 and 2 months

Grace Nostab
@grace-nostab
11 years ago
8 posts

I just wanted to share a few pictures of our progress so far! Bella's dreads (on the right in the pictures) are a little over two months old, and she's loving them! She was close to brushing them out because of a few negative comments made by her friends. Because most 11 year olds don't have dreads, she was struggling to not let the negativity get to her. But, thankfully, she kept them! And I personally think they're looking amazing! Now my dreads (on the left) are a little over a month old, and they are SO loopy. I have to be honest, I'm getting a little jealous of my sister's dreads because they look so much neater and farther along than mine! Hers were a lot more formed at 1 month compared to mine. I was wondering if this could be because my hair is a good bit longer? Anyway, I hope you enjoy the photos!

updated by @grace-nostab: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

both are sooo beautiful

love seeing youngsters with dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Karen Guy
@karen-guy
11 years ago
36 posts
Love the pics! My youngest daughter is 10 & her dreads are about 3.5mth and I am jealous too(I started letting my hair do its thing about a month after her) my son who is 12 also has started the journey. Remind your sister to be true to her heart and give her strength when she hears comments from others. Enjoy the journey!
Craig Sampson
@craig-sampson
11 years ago
3 posts
They look great! I hope mine look as good at 2 months!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form