Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My poor Scalp

Steaze McGee
@steaze-mcgee
12 years ago
40 posts

Hey guys. I could probably start reading posts but I trust people could send me word as well. For that I thank you.

I have an extremely dry scalp. I wash with Bronners. I think it has dried my scalp but out a bunch. I never had a dry scalp before and I would love to have a healthy scalp again. One that is both itch and flake free. Can anyone teach me the ancient ways of having a good head under my dreads?

Thank you

updated by @steaze-mcgee: 01/13/15 09:22:18PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

1st i used baking soda acv teareee rosemary etc (couple other oils) and my scalp went from disaster to bearable but after 3-4 days was bad again

then i found these www.dreadlockshampoo.com (i use the bars) and i have the healthiest scalp i have ever had in my entire life now

no dryness at all nit a flake not an Itch

nothing

so thats why im sticking with these

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Firedragon
@firedragon
12 years ago
2 posts

Namaste Soaring Eagle!

I ordered my first batch of liquid soap from the dreadlockshampoo company & am eager to try it out. Do I need to dilute it with anything? Or simply wash, naturally dry & leave it alone? I am a newbie at tall this, but after much research, I am going to go 100% natural & appreciate the virtue of patience that will come along with the journey :) You are awesome for starting this site SoaringEagle! And myinspiration!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

no need to dilute but just scrub the scalp only then rinse through the hair

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form