Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What to do about irritated skin?

elke.in.alaska
@elkeinalaska
12 years ago
90 posts
Here's what I have- irritated follicles along my hairline in the back. They're swollen and sting.I'm wondering if there's something about the bs/acv (I use rosemary, bergamot, lavender) that would cause this. I do have very sensitive skin, and an auto immune disorder that affects my skin (but not like this, and not on the scalp). I'm wondering if anyone else has had anything similar? I've started to use a salve before washing to see if that'd help. I don't notice much difference.Any ideas?
updated by @elkeinalaska: 01/13/15 09:21:18PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

whats the auto immune disorder (i have 1 too pemphugus) treatments often im=nvolve steroilds and imunity system supressants which make what she said more likely

im not sure about bergamot but teatree on those spots is definately recomen=ded ..direct twatree not just in the bs wash really scrub it in (might sting)

hot teabags applied can help draw our=t some ofthe puss

but id say if you are seing a dr for the skin thing id really recomend u talk to them

with your weakened imunity system its bestto take care of anything like this fast

i know i got a sinus incfection thats kicking my ass making me weeze and struggle to breathe

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form