Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

omg, I murdered a dread.

BeeSaav
@beesaav
14 years ago
28 posts
I was outside trying to hold and talk on the phone while trying to hit my bong, andmy bangs fell into the lighter flame and one of my dreads went up in flames.All the fuzzys are gone andim kind of afraid that the dread will come apart....Anyone done something similair?What's going to become of my poor dread? ):
updated by @beesaav: 01/13/15 08:48:36PM
BeeSaav
@beesaav
14 years ago
28 posts
Maxe3, its the most terrifying thing in the world.I felt like michael jackson ):Tie those dreadies up around fire ):
colbi godlove
@colbi-godlove
14 years ago
48 posts
I have done this at like, 3 months before going natural, i was just growing it out, and stuff, I usually had a hat on, And would light the lighter then go down, but this time.. I went down then lit it, and i caught my hair ablaze lol my left is still longer in a area because i havent cut it in over a year
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
nah i think you'll be ok. I've heard of people doing this on purpose to get rid of the frizz... not that I'm recommending it, pretty stupid to do intentionally but I think you'll be fine
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
nothing only the fuzz on the outside burned off the dread wont burn unless its full of waxsome silly ppl burn off the fuzz in factbut the interios fine dont worry u didnt murder it u just gave it a sunburn the ruzzies will be back in a few weekss

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
on fact my beards way scruffy since i quite smokingi used to "trim my beard" by catching my face on fire while smoking every couple months or so

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form