Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I hate the sun=-=it burns my scalp

Murphy the rasta
@murphy-the-rasta
14 years ago
58 posts
Help!how can i care my sun burnt scalp?i'm afraid of all kinds of harm to my hair~I wish i can put the sun block on my scalp,but i cant!can i put some kindda thing to slove the sun burn problem or ways to block the sun?
updated by @murphy-the-rasta: 02/14/15 03:31:58PM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
...o.O...your hair doesn't block the sun out?...
Murphy the rasta
@murphy-the-rasta
14 years ago
58 posts
some part aint blocking the sun out.....and im not sure if UV is stronger in hk..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
did u interlock or crochet or do rigid sections that leave scalp exposedaloe to treat aloes amazing on burns but to prevent..a hat..or hair

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
The higher the altitude the more likely you'll burn. Just wear a hat or try to cover your scalp with hair. Usually natural dreads cover the entire head but sometimes they will have a rare piece of scalp showing when they lay a certain way. Murphy the rasta said:
some part aint blocking the sun out.....and im not sure if UV is stronger in hk..
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Light weight scarves are great tie one on when your out.Use aloe vera on the existing burn.
Murphy the rasta
@murphy-the-rasta
14 years ago
58 posts
im a rugby playa,,some times i have to play under the sun for 5 hours..i did once interlock 5moths ago...lose hair 's came out again..interlocking might not the main problem soaringeagle said:
did u interlock or crochet or do rigid sections that leave scalp exposed
aloe to treat aloes amazing on burns but to prevent..a hat..or hair
Murphy the rasta
@murphy-the-rasta
14 years ago
58 posts
yup...hat may not be useful coz i need to sport under the sun...i wish i can wear a hat while playin rugby,,aint possible thoulgh GreyGargoyle said:
The higher the altitude the more likely you'll burn. Just wear a hat or try to cover your scalp with hair. Usually natural dreads cover the entire head but sometimes they will have a rare piece of scalp showing when they lay a certain way.

Murphy the rasta said:
Murphy the rasta
@murphy-the-rasta
14 years ago
58 posts
im a rugby playa so, i cant wear a hat while playin rugby. i 've got one jar of coconut oil now.i use it straight on my hair or scalp? raw sum said:
Hi, If burned already ... coconut oil... extra virgin cold pressed raw coconut oil from the organic food store or the health food store. It has to be pristine white with maybe a small bit of more yellow on the bottom of the jar... (I have staved off a very serious burn one time by slathering myself in the coconut oil.. soothing and not even a peeling after .. who new?) ... if it's not yet burned then of course coconut oil for protection and stay out of the high sun and/or wear a hat if needed for longer periods of time ... btw it's now proven that we NEED sunlight and would you guess it's the sun between 10 and 2 that has the UVA rays our body needs for the vitamin D uptake in the body... follow your innate knowledge is my motto...

be well ... rawsum
Murphy the rasta
@murphy-the-rasta
14 years ago
58 posts
i'll get a aloe plant later...how do u use an aloe on my scalp? thx for the feedback SE,,,MMMmmwa! soaringeagle said:
did u interlock or crochet or do rigid sections that leave scalp exposed
aloe to treat aloes amazing on burns but to prevent..a hat..or hair
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form