Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help Itchy Itchy Scalp

Karen Guy
@karen-guy
10 years ago
36 posts
My natural/neglect are 14mth old. & for about 3wks my scalp has been overwhelmingly itchy. I use Vicki's dreadlock shampoo and have not changed anything else in my routine i.e.laundry detergent, soaps, body wash. I know the weather is changing and the air is somewhat dryer but I live in Southern CA and we don't have too drastic of a weather change. I work with young children and thought worse case scenario lice, but I've been checked and no buggers, thank goodness! Any and all suggestions for one itchy dreaded mama welcome thanks & peace
updated by @karen-guy: 01/13/15 10:06:17PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

vicki made a miraculous spray its not on the site yet but just place an order and in thecomment request the spray shes attempting to make it into a shampoo or rinse but not having any luck thickening it and 1 of the ingredients is really expensive but this stuff i call it the scalp dr cause the instant it touches your scalp or skin..it heals it the itch stops the dry skin vanishes and the releif lasts about a week

also..if u use the liquid maybe try the bars

if the weather changed made u change your water temp....that can be a factor too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

actualy

the healing seems to have a longer lasting effect too

i used to have severe severe dry skin on my nose and around my ears

a couple spots arent completely ok still but many weeks later after 2 maybe 3 uses seemed to have a more permanent or semi permanent effect as its not really coming back like it used to

but the weather change has definately affected my scalp too,,,i usualy never itch..but lately have alot like u said..last 3 weeks

--
Karen Guy
@karen-guy
10 years ago
36 posts
Thanks SE yes I have always suffered from dry skin. It could just be the slight change in the weather too. I was on a trip to WI last week where the I definitely changed the water temperature due to the colder air outside. Unfortunately the itching started before I left for WI. I am sure the climate change did not help things. I am now back in sunny So Cal and still itchy! I will contact Vicki and ask her about the product. Thank youKaren
zachary.tyler
@zacharytyler
9 years ago
7 posts

Did she ever put that spray up on the site? What's it called?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

doesnt look like it yet

ill get on her  you should message her aboit it too

--
zachary.tyler
@zacharytyler
9 years ago
7 posts

Maybe she's having trouble with getting the right ingredients. Idk. 

Thanks. 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

no its ready to go email her   her problems allways technology getting it up on the site

--
SquidFase
@squidfase
9 years ago
24 posts

I use this stuff right here when my scalp feels itchy, usually clears it right up.  DreadLock Shampoo Bar

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

same  it doeswonders but i still get dry itchy flakey skin behind my ears and around my nose i use the spray on that and it instantly heals it

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form