dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocked hippies to the rescue

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

Dreadlocked hippies to the rescue

i came accross this recorded news broadcast (see attached mp3)

and was inspired to write a lil tribute to all the dreadlocked hippies out there who care enough to make a diference in the world

first off this video is from the same thing as the news report mp3

a few members of our site dirty momma momma kaboom for example were involved in this.

but there are other dreadlocked hippies out there who make a difference every day, back when we were trying to win the race to the moon there was a dreadlocked hippie designing and building the rockets that got us there now the same dreadlocked hippie is running 1 of the biggest alternative fuel (biodeisel0/ companies and developing alternative fuels

i personaly know some briliabnt dreadlocked hippies that have found ways to turn trash aluminum cans into power sourses and others who are involved in many comunity building projects.

in philly i knew one who took gang members and underage drug dealers into his home and helped them get off the streets away from gangs and helped them get schooling and jobs

its funny how in the news report the dreadlocked hippies who came to the rescue were at 1st treated with suspicion but then won over the hearts and minds of the entire town

its a shame some businesses hesitate to give the dreadlicked hippies a defcent job especialy when often they excell at all they put their minds too ..maybe its cause they are driven by big hearts and put their all into the things they care about

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:13:20PM
adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
13 years ago
45 posts

i saw this and i was amazed what we can do i wish i could have been apart of this i would have loved to helped

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

theres always a need u can sign up to be an on call volunteer

--
adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
13 years ago
45 posts

where can i sign up

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

theres a site but i cant find it so try this theres a fb page here http://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Rainbow-Rapid-Response/72611201044 ask there how to volunteer

or ask pippie momma kaboom or dirty momma here on the site

--
adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
13 years ago
45 posts

thank you SE i appreciate it

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form