Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

do you care?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

we have a beautiful community here of wonderful people many of whom have big hearts and loving spirits

i was inspired by a member who questioned why we arent doing more to make a difference in the community and the word so i creatted a group

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/group/community-improvememt-projects

e community improvement projects group

i want to come up with ideas for projects we can do in our communities and globaly to improve life and the world

projects can be big or small

tutoring underpriveledged kids to sharing sandwitches with the homeless to tree plantimg or rganic farming classes

theres soooo many ideas we can come up with

and i thought we can add a donation to join paywall to the group mm,ych like the 3.00 to join suggested donation but instead be like a 10 dollar a year suggested (meanning optional you dont got to donate to be involved) then i'll create a page with a running tally of donations, and these funds will be abailable to help projects that need funds

(we will try to do most projects withour needing $ but sometimes a tool or something might be needed so funds will be available and deither voted on by the group or the group ekects a comity to admin the group and distribute funds)

hats just an idea theres no paywall now and wont add it unles the 1st few ti join think its a good idewa)

the groups here http://www.dreadlockssite.com/group/community-improvememt-projects

as a community we can do alot together to help the communities where we live

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:11:19PM
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

Super!!!!!!!!!!!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

should we add the donation thingy to the group or just try to raise funds as needed when a project requires?

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

i guess just have it on the group...who knows what will happen, we may have to have several projects going at the same time :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form