Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Kombucha tea

DreadfulAmenita
@taby
11 years ago
80 posts

While my husband and I were traveling out West, we really fell in love with Kombucha tea. Of course, out there it's cheap. We're in FL now, and when I finally a store that sold it, they wanted almost $5 for it. I've heard that you can make your own Kombucha tea fairly easily. I saw there was a starter kit on Amazon for $18, but I'm wondering if any other Kombucha lovers out there have any input on how to get started. I'm looking for something fairly easy, as we travel and live in hotels, and I don't exactly have a full kitchen right now. I'm just really missing it, along with the West Coast.

updated by @taby: 01/13/15 09:52:17PM
Joshua Bott
@joshua-bott
11 years ago
3 posts
It's not hard to make but to make a portable system may be hard. Once you get your culture started you'll want to keep it going. If you move it you'll really disturbed the culture on top of the tea and you don't want to do that. There's a guy I know I can ask but I think it would be a pain with all the moving around. It isn't hard to start though
DreadfulAmenita
@taby
11 years ago
80 posts

That's what I was afraid of. Sounds like I'll have to wait til we settle down for longer than a month. Thanks for the help!

Siri Nam Simran Kaur
@siri-nam-simran-kaur
11 years ago
20 posts

Come on back! I'll reserve a few bottles for you :-)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form