Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Favorite type of sandwich? (project help)

Anna3
@anna3
11 years ago
70 posts

I wasn't really sure where to put this discussion so SE you can move it if need be.

So for my project I have to create a restaurant, and I'm doing a smoothie and sandwich joint. Anyway, I'm working on the menu right now and I'm not sure what types of sandwiches I should put on there.

You should all tell me your favorite types of sandwiches! Everything from the classics to stuff you've made up yourself!

updated by @anna3: 02/14/15 06:17:12AM
BeauZay
@beauzay
11 years ago
92 posts

Roast beef or turkey with avacado on sourdough roll? lol

katietheladi
@katietheladi
11 years ago
34 posts

ciabatta and foccacia are the best breads! pesto, turkey, romaine,parmesan and cranberrysis a good one

Mons
@mons
11 years ago
518 posts
Turkey, pesto, guac, cucumber, romaine panini. Ickes and romaine to on after the grilling of course lolI like Jimmy John's vegetarian, lettuce, provolone, guac on sandwich roll.Grilled 3 cheese panini. I think the cheeses are cheddar, provolone and havarti.Reuben's always kick ass.French dip made with havarti instead of Swiss.Those are my favorites. I love sandwiches!
Mons
@mons
11 years ago
518 posts
I really need to Lear to proofread... 'ickles' should be cukes!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

avacado and artichoker hearts with rueban

marinated plan tains

tempeh with a ginger/garlic sauce

fire roasted banana peppers and eggplant

(depending on where the resteraunt is) hemp seed spread with canabis leaves on ganja bread with ganja crackers on the side and a spicy ganga mango chutney

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Wheatberry bread with jalepeno aiolli midrare tuna roma tomato sliced avacado

cranberry pnut butter and homemade apple butter

Hawiian roll with grilled jerk pork tenderloin pear chutney cranberry aiolli cabbage, sprouts and tomato

Anna3
@anna3
11 years ago
70 posts

guys these all sound delicious! thanks so much for your input!

TieDyedSoul
@tiedyedsoul
11 years ago
70 posts

pretzel roll, corned beef, onions, candy bacon, cheese, with jack daniels bbq sauce.

melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
Tomato mozzarella pannini.Lettuce tomato onion peppers and hummus.This is making me hungry!
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form