Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Forums

I may be sick.

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
5 years ago
338 posts

I attest to the truth of this too!! After about two weeks on my eating plan, I felt so much more energetic and healthy...I started having all the creative ideas for my crafts and the house looked AMAZING hahaha...I'm still really creative, but I let up on the house, heheheheh!

Dreadfern said:

Girl i work at an organic grocery store, and people come in with your problem all the time, in fact one of my co workers is basically everything intolerant. she lives on vegetables, black beans, rice, tofu, soups and fruit... pretty much. she cant have sugar, wheat, dairy, grains and she's one of the most bubbly people i know. i'm sure it's going to be tough adjusting to such a different lifestyle but i KNOW you can do it. anything is possible. the mind is a very powerful thing. And there are plenty of wheat substitutes, gluten free flours, breads, pastas, chips, cereals... trust me we have it all at my store. I even know people that choose this lifestyle because eliminating all the processed and fake crap makes your body feel amazing, more energetic, and clear headed. also, the longer you go without something, your body eventually stops craving it. you got this, hang in there :)


updated by @exalthimx7: 07/22/15 11:35:13AM
Cameron Zion
@cameron-zion
5 years ago
45 posts

When I was 7 or so my Mom had thyroid-cancer and had half of it removed. So she has been on thyroid medication for the past 15 years and hasn't had any other problems as far as that. When my Fibro started getting worse and worse so did my stomach. I have always had a sensitive stomach but now I can't eat dairy, meat (can eat fish), and eggs. I even have to take a lactase pill to take Lyrica. It wasn't hard because those things made me feel like hell. When you start to feel better you don't see them as appetizing anymore. Sometimes the thought is good but when I think about the repercussions it's easy to drop out of my mind. I ended up on an Ital diet by default haha. I'll keep you in my prayers as always, for understanding and guidance. I hope in this because something positive for you instead of negative and that everything else is working out. :)

ashr
@ashr
5 years ago
9 posts

Everything has been said already. I just want to add an ounce of love and a fat hug.

<3

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
5 years ago
665 posts

Wow Nancy! I had no idea...I don't even know what to say!! I feel a bit more excited now from what you said :) I have really been feeling not so hot. My belly is always swollen and crampy, my energy is gone and yes, everything aches! I have Fibromyalgia, but I also wonder where one symptom starts and another ends. Eating has become like Russian roulette and I usually lose. I will message you. I gotta start thinking out of the box...You Rock Girlfriend...thank you XOXO
ExaltHimx7 said:

I attest to the truth of this too!! After about two weeks on my eating plan, I felt so much more energetic and healthy...I started having all the creative ideas for my crafts and the house looked AMAZING hahaha...I'm still really creative, but I let up on the house, heheheheh!

Dreadfern said:

Girl i work at an organic grocery store, and people come in with your problem all the time, in fact one of my co workers is basically everything intolerant. she lives on vegetables, black beans, rice, tofu, soups and fruit... pretty much. she cant have sugar, wheat, dairy, grains and she's one of the most bubbly people i know. i'm sure it's going to be tough adjusting to such a different lifestyle but i KNOW you can do it. anything is possible. the mind is a very powerful thing. And there are plenty of wheat substitutes, gluten free flours, breads, pastas, chips, cereals... trust me we have it all at my store. I even know people that choose this lifestyle because eliminating all the processed and fake crap makes your body feel amazing, more energetic, and clear headed. also, the longer you go without something, your body eventually stops craving it. you got this, hang in there :)

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
5 years ago
665 posts

You have been such a wonderful, loving, kind friend! Thank you once again :) My Grandma had thyroid cancer too and had it removed. I found out that most of my female family has thyroid trouble as well. It is difficult, because the Celiac, Thyroid and Fibro symptoms seem to overlap. That is why I have been unsure of what is happening. I just drag myself through each day with no energy and dread eating...mostly, I just don't feel like I should. Your prayers are a source of my strength<3 A comfort to know you are there for me (((HUGS)))

Cameron Sean said:

When I was 7 or so my Mom had thyroid-cancer and had half of it removed. So she has been on thyroid medication for the past 15 years and hasn't had any other problems as far as that. When my Fibro started getting worse and worse so did my stomach. I have always had a sensitive stomach but now I can't eat dairy, meat (can eat fish), and eggs. I even have to take a lactase pill to take Lyrica. It wasn't hard because those things made me feel like hell. When you start to feel better you don't see them as appetizing anymore. Sometimes the thought is good but when I think about the repercussions it's easy to drop out of my mind. I ended up on an Ital diet by default haha. I'll keep you in my prayers as always, for understanding and guidance. I hope in this because something positive for you instead of negative and that everything else is working out. :)

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
5 years ago
665 posts

I will most definitely take that love and fat hug...I really need it about now! I can't thank you enough <3
ashr said:

Everything has been said already. I just want to add an ounce of love and a fat hug.

<3

 
 / 2
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus