Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Vegetarian, to be or not to be?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
no we donttry bitting into a living animal..you cantour teeth and more importantly our intestines are designed for fruites veggies and rootshow exactly do you kill kindly?most muslims are vegatariansmost religions say do not kill but they ignore thsathow do you slaughter without causing pain?humans are meant to be vegatarian..that is a factif you dont think so..eat a livi9ng animal..no cooking no knife and fork..bite into it with teeth and rip it apart with claws.. all omnivores can kill with a biteyou cant without a gun or knifeyouyr desigfned to pick fruitenot bite the head off a dog MellotronLock said:
im sorry that this might contradict to others but this is an opinion...

if u believe in hair and dreadlocks are natural stuffs... then eating meat would be natural to go away with... we have tooth that are suited for omnivores... i dont think God create those teeth for fun, does he?

yes, animals are friends but its part of the nature cycle... if we say meat cant be eaten so do other animals and ull disturb the mother earth diet and population cycle...

to me, there's only one difference between us and the animals... we have brains... yes, those KFCs and other shits had made bad jobs treating the animals but there are ways also for treating them good...
im not here to promote my religion, Islam... but my faith has a way to slaughter animals... in fact u'll be sinned just for not slaughtering the animal( eg:- cow) in the most possible way minimizing the pain for one animal... i dont know the way but u can asked the muslim butchers... (sorry bad english grammar.. it aint my mother tounge)

so i guess eating meat is natural but dont treat 'em bad... and slaughter it with the love of god...
i mean no offense to vegans and animal lovers...

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 12:23:44PM
MellotronLock
@mellotronlock
15 years ago
10 posts
just to make a bit correction of ur view on muslims... most muslims claim themselves as vegetarian when they cant find so-called "well-slaughtered" meat and to make sure no alcohol is added just to show politeness to others when they are offered meat...so mostly when they are in a land of non-majority muslims, they opt for the vegan diet as a safe move so do me when im travelling...peace!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
theres no suchj thing as "well slaughtered"if it was your child would u concider it well slaughtere4d if your childs head was chopped off? would you be happy your kid was dead based on how your kid died? ]no.. death is death you dont got to kill to live so why do it MellotronLock said:
just to make a bit correction of ur view on muslims... most muslims claim themselves as vegetarian when they cant find so-called "well-slaughtered" meat and to make sure no alcohol is added just to show politeness to others when they are offered meat...
so mostly when they are in a land of non-majority muslims, they opt for the vegan diet as a safe move so do me when im travelling...

peace!

--
MellotronLock
@mellotronlock
15 years ago
10 posts
there are animals that we can eat without tools and eaten raw... for example fishes and the japanese eat them raw as sushi...and yes there are vegetables and fruits that we need tools to open 'em and to be cooked... for example, rice, u need to open the seeds then cook em, its not meant to be eaten like peanuts...for the slaughtering parts, i cant really explain as im not well learned in those areas... as i told before, u could ask muslim butchers and farmers...anyway, it is still true scientifically, maintaining a vegan diet do have benefits...peace...ur arguments are good and i respect them soaringeagle said:
no we dont

try bitting into a living animal..you cant

our teeth and more importantly our intestines are designed for fruites veggies and roots

how exactly do you kill kindly?
most muslims are vegatarians

most religions say do not kill but they ignore thsat

how do you slaughter without causing pain?

humans are meant to be vegatarian..that is a fact
if you dont think so..eat a livi9ng animal..no cooking no knife and fork..bite into it with teeth and rip it apart with claws.. all omnivores can kill with a bite
you cant without a gun or knife
youyr desigfned to pick fruite
not bite the head off a dog

MellotronLock said:

if u believe in hair and dreadlocks are natural stuffs... then eating meat would be natural to go away with... we have tooth that are suited for omnivores... i dont think God create those teeth for fun, does he?

yes, animals are friends but its part of the nature cycle... if we say meat cant be eaten so do other animals and ull disturb the mother earth diet and population cycle...

to me, there's only one difference between us and the animals... we have brains... yes, those KFCs and other shits had made bad jobs treating the animals but there are ways also for treating them good...
im not here to promote my religion, Islam... but my faith has a way to slaughter animals... in fact u'll be sinned just for not slaughtering the animal( eg:- cow) in the most possible way minimizing the pain for one animal... i dont know the way but u can asked the muslim butchers... (sorry bad english grammar.. it aint my mother tounge)

so i guess eating meat is natural but dont treat 'em bad... and slaughter it with the love of god...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
rice can be eatten raw. its not the best of foods thoughsushi although its eatten raw is not eatten alive you dont bite into the living fish and tear it apart with teeth its cut up and prepared to eaton the teeth subject, every carnivore who has those canine teeth for ripping apart meet the teeth are much larger and sharper, our canines are better suited to root crops potatoes carrots and stemlike plants, celery..stuff like thatto be as carnivore wed need teeth an inch longer then we have at least..capable of going clear through as neck or armwed also need that primal drive to tear into flesh with teeth.. the very idea of bitting the head off an animal turns most human stomachs its barbaric because its not in our nature.. we can kill by seperating ourselves using a gun at a distance.. but burrying your face into the guts of a slain deer and chewing on intestines is not our nature

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Speak for yourself...I'd be in total bliss if I could do that. =D But human teeth are not suited for ripping flesh. I think over time humans have evolved to be more omnivore but not necessarily for large mammals.
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
The health benefits of a veggi diet have been proven, I've considered it myself. I say go for it! :) Anubis said:
Speak for yourself...I'd be in total bliss if I could do that. =D But human teeth are not suited for ripping flesh. I think over time humans have evolved to be more omnivore but not necessarily for large mammals.
MellotronLock
@mellotronlock
15 years ago
10 posts
just before the future readers of this thread have bad thoughts/feelings on the methods muslims slaughtered the animals, i just would like to point out on this video on its argument by mr phillips... it is discussed on the first 8 minutes..
have an open mind... its not a religious talk... kind of a neutral one...the reason everyone has an argument because i believe God had made us to argue to make us more intellect and understand each other living in a community while teaching on how to make it peacefully since we have thinking brains far superior than other living thingspeace!
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Animals communicate far more efficiently than us with body language, sonar, song, etc. They live disease free and happy in their natural environment. Have you ever seen the intrecacy of a spider web, or the flying patterns of fruit flies?Animals are connected to source and live naturally by intuition and instinct. What makes us so "superior"?Is it the terribly subjective nature of verbal language? Is it our fear of our own natural mortality? Is it our lack of natural tools and dependence on innefficient resources.I take offense to that statement. It is specieism at it worst. We are all here to share the world and live by natural law. Dogmatic rituals derived from authoritarian interpreatainons of divinity are no excuse for cruelty. MellotronLock said:
just before the future readers of this thread have bad thoughts/feelings on the methods muslims slaughtered the animals, i just would like to point out on this video on its argument by mr phillips... it is discussed on the first 8 minutes..

have an open mind... its not a religious talk... kind of a neutral one...
the reason everyone has an argument because i believe God had made us to argue to make us more intellect and understand each other living in a community while teaching on how to make it peacefully since we have thinking brains far superior than other living things
peace!
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Just being plants does not make them edible. True there are plants that require tools or cooking to be consumed. But guess what, those plants are not ideal for humans anyway and the animlas that do need them have natural tools or digestive chemicals to consume them raw.Rice is a great example. It is a starch. We have very little starch enzyme (amalayse) to digest with. The very little amalayse we can secrete is for when we eat fruit that has ot yet totally ripened and still contains a bit of starch. Rice is also a sugar (starch). When you cook it, you are refining it,so then you have a refined sugar. Thats exactly what your kidneys treat it like.Sure asian cultures eat sushi and rice and appear very healthy. Much healhtier than us at least. But quite often healthy appearance is more about what you dont eat than what you do eat. We are comparing most cultures to a country like ours that will eat whatever disgusting chemical fried slop they feed us. Of course they are going to be much healthier.A raw plant based vegan diet is being proven more and more to be the ideal diet. Not just physically but environmentally by far.For the past 10 years at least alternative medical sources have been urging people to eat plant based diets to prevent disease. Within the past 3-5 years the medical world has been recommending it. Of course they cannot say to STOP eating meat because of the corporate interest, however when you are telling people to eat more and more fruits and vegetables, invariably you will be eating less and less animal foods.There are highly respected nationally renowned medical doctors is NJ and PA who actually write precscriptions to people for my food. This allows for people to write off raw vegan food as a health expense. The secret is out and the overall consciousness is finally shifting towards a healhty sustainable and peaceful diet MellotronLock said:
there are animals that we can eat without tools and eaten raw... for example fishes and the japanese eat them raw as sushi...
and yes there are vegetables and fruits that we need tools to open 'em and to be cooked... for example, rice, u need to open the seeds then cook em, its not meant to be eaten like peanuts...
for the slaughtering parts, i cant really explain as im not well learned in those areas... as i told before, u could ask muslim butchers and farmers...
anyway, it is still true scientifically, maintaining a vegan diet do have benefits...

peace...
ur arguments are good and i respect them

soaringeagle said:
no we dont

try bitting into a living animal..you cant

our teeth and more importantly our intestines are designed for fruites veggies and roots

how exactly do you kill kindly?
most muslims are vegatarians

most religions say do not kill but they ignore thsat

how do you slaughter without causing pain?

humans are meant to be vegatarian..that is a fact
if you dont think so..eat a livi9ng animal..no cooking no knife and fork..bite into it with teeth and rip it apart with claws.. all omnivores can kill with a bite
you cant without a gun or knife
youyr desigfned to pick fruite
not bite the head off a dog

MellotronLock said:

/ 14

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form