Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Vegetarian, to be or not to be?

Iggy Smith
@iggy-smith
13 years ago
7 posts

I'm 15 and I've been a vegan since I was 13 and vegetarian since I was 8. I turned vegetarian when I ate a bacon sandwich and felt really guilty about the pig that I had eaten. When I was 13 I realized that torturing animals is just as bad as, if not worse than, killing the animal. I don't find it hard and never have done because I think of the poor animals whenever I see meat. Watch this video on youtube, Meet Your Meat , it shows what most slaughterhouses are really like. And it goes for most dairy farms too. If you can't watch it then you shouldn't be eating meat. I would really suggest becoming vegan though; animals are still cruelly kept and harmed for other products too.

Hope this helps you to make the right choice :) Peace and love, Iggy

updated by @iggy-smith: 07/22/15 11:35:19AM
Thundersquall
@thundersquall
13 years ago
235 posts
Nuff said.

Island Mamma said:

I wonder what theInuitsay about all this LOL

I hear the growing oficiclesin the north pole is great ;)

Iggy Smith
@iggy-smith
13 years ago
7 posts
Yes, but inuits don't exploit their animals in a torturous and barbaric manner.

Thundersquall said:
Nuff said.

Island Mamma said:

Island Mamma
@island-mamma
13 years ago
530 posts
They get hooked, netted, trapped and bled tooRead more: Vegetarian, to be or not to be? - dreadlocks forums http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/vegetarian-to-be-or-not-to-be?commentId=3754945%3AComment%3A358998&xg_source=msg_com_forum#ixzz1AJU1fiQX the best place for real dreadlocks no lies no products to buy just truth about healthy dreadsUnder Creative Commons License: Attribution

Iggy Smith said:

Thundersquall said:
Nuff said.

Island Mamma said:

Thundersquall
@thundersquall
13 years ago
235 posts
I will agree that cruel methods used to slaughter methods should be regulated and punished because it is wrong.After all, what if an alien race took over and they farmed us like cattle? The least they could do is do it with a little dignity. Then again, what if vegetables could cry out in pain? Would you stop eating them too? Probably not, because at the end of the day humans will first eat what they want. If they can't have that, they will eat what is available. That is why our ancestors needed/apreciated meat.

Iggy Smith said:

Thundersquall said:
Nuff said.

Island Mamma said:

/ 14
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form