Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

didjiredurians raw food vegan diet/cafe and site support

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
today i got didj's check along with 3 samples of his yummy treats..they were unusual, i wasnt sure what i was eatting exactly, but they sure were good..yummyand everything about them just said healthy.i've been wanting to visit his cafe and try it out, but being a kinda picky eatter with a stomach that just doesnt like many things i wasnt sure if id like much ofit..but now im convinced i will.good job didje and thank you for your support and these yummy treatswould it spoil the fun if i knew what i was munchin on?if your interested in a healthy diet, click the live foodist on the right of every page

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:27:25PM
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
LOL i forgot to label them didn't I?You had apple cinnamon granola, italian herb flax chips, and harvest spice macaroons.Also everything in there is compostable. The plastic looking containers are corn and lactic acid and the paper is mango peels. So compost or bury or whatever but dont recycle or put anything hot in it.
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
And its all raw, vegan, no sugar, grain/wheat/gluten free, and the nuts and seeds are sprouted :-) Didjeridurian said:
LOL i forgot to label them didn't I?

You had apple cinnamon granola, italian herb flax chips, and harvest spice macaroons.

Also everything in there is compostable. The plastic looking containers are corn and lactic acid and the paper is mango peels. So compost or bury or whatever but dont recycle or put anything hot in it.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ah the flax chips was the 1 i was least sure ofbut damn thats impressivein the advertise with us link i specificly said i wanted highly ethical and green/environmentaly friendly supporters and you sure did fit that nicely..better then expectedjust dont tell me the checks edible written on seaweed or anything or i might hafta try a bite..lol

--
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
i would love to be vegan! but its hard enough living at home with the parents and being vegetarian. my dream is to be able to have my own garden one day and raise all my food. NOTHING from the grocery store :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
id love that too J.D. said:
i would love to be vegan! but its hard enough living at home with the parents and being vegetarian. my dream is to be able to have my own garden one day and raise all my food. NOTHING from the grocery store :)

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form