Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOU HAVE DREADS YOU SHOULD NOT EAT MEAT?

Neil
@neil
12 years ago
21 posts

"you shouldnt eat meat if your human humans are naturaly vegatarian"

SE this is incredibly false. Besides from the human race being hunters and scavengers, those pointy teeth in the front of your face.... are for ripping apart delicious muscle.

updated by @neil: 07/23/15 07:37:27AM
Circle Dancer
@circle-dancer
12 years ago
121 posts

LOL... I was 100% veg... very dedicated veg for 3 years. It meant a lot to me at the time and I knew my stuff. No "beef broth" in my foods-made my own stuff from scratch. Got sicker and sicker, meat helped me heal SO much... I'm way stronger and healthier now, and I never get sick! I don't deny that some can thrive as vegetarians but not me... I tried twice since then to go vegan and got sicker and weaker every time.

The proof is in the pudding. And I agree with the poster above me, I've got some sharp ass wolf teeth. :)

Janice
@janice
12 years ago
49 posts

It is interesting to me how passionate both sides are on this topic.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

faye youir wrong if you dont eat fruit or potatoes or califlour or whatever for years then eat it it doesnt make you sichk in faact veggies are harder to digest thats why vegatarians ..like humans have long digestive tracts to more fully break it down while meat eaters like wolves have short digestive tracts cause if your a meat eatingspecies you must digest it and eliminate it quickly meat bacterias cam nmake you sick if they stick around too long fats should be eliminated not digested long digestive tracts allow fats to be digested and why we have so many cardiac issues as well as colon cancsewrs cause the meat is actualy rotting before it can be eliminated

and as far as what makes you sick isnt the digestive tract getting weak (bananas are 1 of the hardest slowest thing to digest) itrs that your intestines are not designed to digest it but the preseence of enzymes and bacterias break it down into a more digestable form these die off slowly after u stop eatting it so you literaly cannot digest it untill they begin to grow again

once u start tho since the meat actualy is beginning to beeak down and rot you will get some of them back just from eatting it so after a few weeks or so you can digest it..poorly..again

but if you look at oit strickly from a biological point we are not desingned to be predators at all

ofcourse were not grazers like cattle that have multiple stomachs to break down tough to digest celulose but our bodies are designed to eat mainly fruits and nuts

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
chon lost
@chon-lost
10 years ago
1 posts

if you call your head locs dreads then I suppose your a meat eaterbut also I wana put to your attention that its your choice don't do it bc rastafari does it do it bcus you want to. Im vegetarian yes my hair has naturally locked on its own and I don't eat meat not even fish . Nothing with a face.. but that's my decision and my hair has got a lot thicker since I quit eating meat 13 months ago. Only thing is your always going to be hungry but maybe that's just me.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

it is just u youll adjust i mean i literakly eat 1/4 what my meat eatting family eats and u=-i get so full i could puke long b4 they fave satoped eating l,ike holidays i eat a decenbt plate of food but its way more then usual and im so stuffed while they keep piling it on plate adfter plate and shovel downb 4-5 times as much food as me

ive been vweg 30 plusd years tjo so well adjusted

--
Derek2
@dreadedhyena
10 years ago
37 posts

Hair style and diet are not related...

And actually we are designed to process minerals and trace elements found in meats, as well as most fruits, vegetable, berries, nuts, herbs, saps, and even bark.

Fish is actually incredibly healthy for you, as is most sea food.

What's worse for you than eating meat is a sedentary life style.

That and processed meat, which is NOTHING like fresh meat. There are so many additives in processed meat (and other foods) it's ridiculous to even classify it as meat anymore. Any meat you buy from pretty much any chain grocery store is classified as processed. So...yeah, it's bad.

This is why people get cancer. Not because they eat meat. But because their diet as a whole is pretty shitty, on top of living a mostly sedentary lifestyle. Also water, and body pH play a HUGE role in cancer and well being. People don't get enough water, and certainly most people have an out of tune body pH. Maybe some vegans are healthy, but the ones I know personally all look emaciated and as if a stiff breeze would blow them over. The processing capability also decreases if the brain is starved of proper fats and minerals, and water. But whatever, it's your life, do as you please. I'm just stating observations and experience.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

actualy the style is absoluteoty related toi diet as the vows many dread by also require a vegan pure diet

but 1 thing u got wrong we are designed tio proicess the mineralsd yes byut the minerals in the meat are found in the veggies ..in fact thats howthey got into the meat to begin with your getting them 2nd hand instead of direct and we are absoiluteoy bnnot designed to procvcess meat ..

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

and yea its meat in general thats causing the illkness because we are nit designed to f=digest it at all the high fat content especialy and the fact that we cannot eliminate it fast enough b4 ir starts toc=xifying our systems

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

all the rest is also false as many vegan olymoiads and marathoners have proven over and over as they outperform the meat eaters and the berain things a joke u realize einstein was begatarian ansd swore it wass the 1 thing that would do more for the entire human race then anything he believed our only hope was to as a entu=ire race to return to our vegatarian rootw

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 11:32:39AM

/ 10

Dislike 1

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form