Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOU HAVE DREADS YOU SHOULD NOT EAT MEAT?

SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
we are omnivors by nature...so eat it if you want...
updated by @sillywalkingminister: 07/23/15 10:04:52AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
we are omnivors by nature...so eat it if you want...
no we are not thats a lie you get violently ill if u eat meay afyterr being veg because meat is an alien subnstance to your system u are not designed to eat meat its toxic to humans but your adaptable enoughy to survive eating alot of crap u should nevrer yeat but the fact is biologicly we are vegatarians by natureits what we are meant to eat and thats a fact can you bite a lion to death? no therefore u are a vegatariannyou at most could eat some bugs its not good for u but in a natural existence u could not be a omnivorealso your intestines are way too liong to digest and eliminate meat thats why its rotting by the time u shit it out and why your shits stinkalso why you get fat and have colon cancer and cholesterol probs and heart disease and clogged arteries etc..meat is not meant to be eatten by humans at allyou can,.its your choice but its not good for u in any way and not natural to the human dietlook at youd hands are they designed to rip flest or pick berries?its so odviods we are vegatarians yet your arogance says well we have big brains that let use create weapons to kill with so therefore we should kill..and how good is that fior us?ive been veg 28 years and only dreaded 21i dont gotta be 1 to be the other but the 2 are related

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
14 years ago
81 posts
as long as your not over eating meat, your body should be fine. I'm talking 2-3 servings a week would be ideal if you do eat it at all. there's a good amount of nutrients in meat such as protein, vitamins, minerals and fat (good and bad of course). the problem today is that people go out to eat and order 16 oz. steaks or burgers and eat the whole thing. when you eat this much of it the pros are outweighed by the cons by far and doing this over time can lead to obesity, colon cancer, and heart problems like SE said. It's kinda like smoking weed. there are many benefits from it, but if you do it too much, it can be harmful(bad analogy?)As far as hunting goes, i don't think anything can bite a lion to death. but i also don't think a lion could build a spear or club and kill us with it either. we have big brains that allow us to bulid tools and weapons for hunting and defense. when man figured out that they could also kill and eat animals, they saw it as beneficial because the animals they hunted were a plentiful food source. as far as we can tell, it didn't hinder our progress toward becoming the most advanced species on the planet.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Nope, I eat meat.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Forgot to mention that I like mine bloody.
linda
@linda
14 years ago
8 posts
jim thank u for ur time and the materials u gave us. are in a medical field Jim the Kraken said:
as long as your not over eating meat, your body should be fine. I'm talking 2-3 servings a week would be ideal if you do eat it at all. there's a good amount of nutrients in meat such as protein, vitamins, minerals and fat (good and bad of course). the problem today is that people go out to eat and order 16 oz. steaks or burgers and eat the whole thing. when you eat this much of it the pros are outweighed by the cons by far and doing this over time can lead to obesity, colon cancer, and heart problems like SE said. It's kinda like smoking weed. there are many benefits from it, but if you do it too much, it can be harmful(bad analogy?)As far as hunting goes, i don't think anything can bite a lion to death. but i also don't think a lion could build a spear or club and kill us with it either. we have big brains that allow us to bulid tools and weapons for hunting and defense. when man figured out that they could also kill and eat animals, they saw it as beneficial because the animals they hunted were a plentiful food source. as far as we can tell, it didn't hinder our progress toward becoming the most advanced species on the planet.
linda
@linda
14 years ago
8 posts
Yoshi thats pretty true dear Yoshi said:
No. What you choose to do with your hair has no bearing on what you choose to eat, what you choose to wear, who you choose to screw, what school you choose to go through, or any other choices you make.

Do what makes you happy.
Tom Twedd
@tom-twedd
14 years ago
28 posts
Its not true, but i know where it came from.If you are a Rastafarian you should growing dreads, and a true Rastafarian is a veggy. There is nothing that should stop you getting dreads, diet wise.Peace Sister.
Mikey Mikez
@mikey-mikez
14 years ago
90 posts
no, its not true...
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
Nah, that's just silly. Eat what you want! It's just like saying that you can't eat meat with straight hair! Really, it's all just a preference. I've tried going veggie before, and I get sick from the lack of meat ( know tons of veggies that will argue with me ) but either way, I just stick to eating what I can afford!Now, I do make sure to take a good multi-vitamin (some will say a pre-natal, but I'm not sure if it helps hair growth or not..), and vitamin E so that my hair still stays nice and strong!

/ 10

Dislike 1

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form