Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Questions for vegans.

Jamie2
@jamie2
8 years ago
25 posts
wish i could too, i'd love to go to california. maybe i can if only i could find a way to get to SD...pixie said:
Thanks!! I don't find vegan-ism too difficult. Several of my friends and family members doubted I could do it. haha. I love it! I love the food choices, I love the way I feel. And I don't miss non vegan foods. I'm excited to get out to Cali and check out some vegan restaurants. :)

Wish you could come with my dear!!

Jamie said:
Wow congratulations!!! Being a vegan is really easier than it seems just eat protein grown naturally by the earth. I saw your post about a road trip to Cali, while you're there explore there are tons of vegan restaurants, communities, etc. wish i could go to cali i went 2 summers ago and miss it so much.

pixie said:
Thanks for the suggestions! Been going strong for almost 2 weeks. I feel so good!! :)

Jamie said:
Best advice I could give to a fellow vegan is to go to a Chinese grocery store if you have one: tofu is about the cheapest and best thing a vegan can eat, and you can get blocks of tofu for about a quarter at a Chinese grocery store. Also, if you can buy beans and nuts in bulk, definitely do that. Check out vegweb.com for tons of great vegan recipes also. I've been a vegan for two years. Good luck and have fun! :)

updated by @jamie2: 07/23/15 07:39:54AM
babylon
@babylon
8 years ago
27 posts
When you stop eating meat you're body must adapt, I felt weak for 2 months but now i'm doing fine (being vegan for 2 years now)I would get beans and eggs (for energie) and lots of herbs and sweets (coco's, fruit, garlic,ginger) I'm addicted to everything that includes coco's :Pand it's always a good thing to grow you're own veggies and fruits
pixie
@pixie
8 years ago
144 posts
I had stopped eating meat awhile ago. 2 weeks ago I took the plunge to no animal products what so ever. I actually feel like I have more energy! :)I've decided I absolutely love beans. :)I'm going to try and start my own garden next spring. Well that's if I have a place for a garden. ha. :)laida24 said:
When you stop eating meat you're body must adapt, I felt weak for 2 months but now i'm doing fine (being vegan for 2 years now)

I would get beans and eggs (for energie) and lots of herbs and sweets (coco's, fruit, garlic,ginger) I'm addicted to everything that includes coco's :P
and it's always a good thing to grow you're own veggies and fruits
pixie
@pixie
8 years ago
144 posts
The smoothie you just recommended sounds so good! I didn't even think about smoothies! Which is funny, a couple years ago I went on a smoothie craze and ended up buying this nice blender. Gunna take it out of storage and whip up some awesome vegan protein smoothies! Thanks for the suggestion!raw sum said:
Way to go, You might also check into a more raw focus as well... not that I am practicing raw vegan myself yet but I am on the journey there... Look into green smoothies and there will be the answer to your nutritional needs for the transition too (as well as the long term)... spinach has 50% protein .. go figure! Splash some bottled water in the blender with it and a frozen banana with some fresh berries.. a little coconut oil... or hemp seed oil... agave nectar .. even an avacado.. oh and of course some sea salt! ! You will need to vary the greens over time to kale... romaine lettuce... etc.... As far as what I could mention for your kitchen .. I would say a high end blender (we have a blend tek) and a dehydrator (we have a nine tray Excaliber).. a Champion juicer we have as well and it has many good uses too .. though we don't very often take the juice away from it's fiber... I guess I could go on and on about this topic ... This is a start ...

be well ... rawsum

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form