Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadheads what are you cooking for dinner tonight?

momma has dreads
@momma-has-dreads
14 years ago
159 posts
I love to cook and enjoy getting new idea for future dinners and sharing recipes. We try to eat healthy, organic when possible and vegetarian part time. I thought it would be fun to see what other dreaders are eating across the States and those who are location outside the USA. Please share a photo of your dish and tell us what it is. peace outOH yeh, for our dinner I BBQ kabobs with mix veggies and chicken that I marinated over night and a Italian pasta salad loaded with more veggie and Herb Feta cheese and a cold beer...see attached photo ;-OI was given fresh caught 6 Brown Trout and I am searching for ideas on how to prepare those for a dinner down the road, let me know if you have a trick to cooking them or a tasty recipe to share.
updated by @momma-has-dreads: 01/13/15 08:36:16PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
id have to puke to give u a picture since i devourseds it already b ut had veggie chilie and tofu hotdogsthreres a recipie share group a food lovers unite group and a vegatariands group as well as a dreads and diets section of the forums that maybe better place then dreads in the family so il move to dreads and dietsthats the prob with the site growing so fast its easy to get lost now..heeheenow im munchin popcorn with salt and garlic but wishing i had nutritional yeast to add to it maybe some dulce flakes too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
momma has dreads
@momma-has-dreads
14 years ago
159 posts

Just finished our dinner!! It was great!! Chimichangas with Enchilada sauce, Chili Rellenos and red sauce, Black bean and corn salsa, guacamole, Spanish rice, re-fried beans, garden tomatoes on the side...oh and a good Mexican beer....I love to cook from scratch and love any new ideas for future dinners...please share and show your dinner pictures.momma has dreadspeace
updated by @momma-has-dreads: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form