Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just Something to Consider

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
when i was young i worked on a dairy farm breiflythe conditions were disgusting to say the least.to control a kicking cow in the milking line they would smast canes and even numchucks over the cows heads splinering them or twist the cows tails untill they broke in many places. if anyones ever broken theyre back i can ensure you theres no greatter pain in the world then having every nerve in your body ripped to peicesthe son was also a semi pro boxer so would practice on the cowsto be milked the cowes would be rounded up and driven into the milking pen throuygh an area that was luiquid cow shit so deep theyre bellies dragged through the shitwhen a calf didnt survive birth they'd just toss it over the fence to rotlonnies right if anyone kicked a dog or broke its tail theyde be in jail but because the animals are thought of as food not living breathing feeling creatures theyre alowed to treate them any way they wantit was a couple months after quitting that job that i went vegbyw my pay there was way way below minumum wage basicly slave labor i was provided a trailer to live in though...in the middle of the cow pasture which always smelled like shitworked my ass off 18 hours a day for about 18 dollars a dayand 3 meals a day were exactly the same mass quantaties of steeak eggs and potatoes extremely unhealthy and groossi like einsteins quote alot tooNothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. albert einstein

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
For anyone who may feel that food animals lack the same feelings as "Pets" I would reccomend a book: The Pig Who Sang to the Moon, The Emotional World of Farm Animals by Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
or just raise a pet pigsame goes for "game" animals a freind lives in a apartment with a bear 12 beavers 15 chipmonks several racoons foxes otters an owl i think deer u name it he just made freinds with wild animals in the woods and they followed him himethere really is no difference between the peys you love and the animals you call dinner or hunt for sport

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
how? by thinking of them simply as dinner or proffits not as living beings Lisa McRae said:
I grew up on a farm and they were very nice to the animals, the farm you worked on sound awful. That boxer should have been arrested or something, I can't stand seeing anything coming to any kind of harm, I don't see how people can be so heartless :(

soaringeagle said:
when i was young i worked on a dairy farm breifly
the conditions were disgusting to say the least.
to control a kicking cow in the milking line they would smast canes and even numchucks over the cows heads splinering them or twist the cows tails untill they broke in many places. if anyones ever broken theyre back i can ensure you theres no greatter pain in the world then having every nerve in your body ripped to peices
the son was also a semi pro boxer so would practice on the cows
to be milked the cowes would be rounded up and driven into the milking pen throuygh an area that was luiquid cow shit so deep theyre bellies dragged through the shit
when a calf didnt survive birth they'd just toss it over the fence to rot

lonnies right if anyone kicked a dog or broke its tail theyde be in jail but because the animals are thought of as food not living breathing feeling creatures theyre alowed to treate them any way they want
it was a couple months after quitting that job that i went veg
byw my pay there was way way below minumum wage basicly slave labor i was provided a trailer to live in though...in the middle of the cow pasture which always smelled like shit
worked my ass off 18 hours a day for about 18 dollars a day
and 3 meals a day were exactly the same mass quantaties of steeak eggs and potatoes extremely unhealthy and grooss

i like einsteins quote alot too

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. albert einstein

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Aww, I do the same thing a lot of times. Things that don't create an infestation get to live. Never noticed a rat to cause any real damage unless they've been poisoned so as far as I'm concerned it's their house too. I love watching moths, they are like the puppies of the bug world. hehe. Lisa McRae said:
I guess these people just need some guidance, I remember at my work people would kill any bug or mouse that came across. One of my co-workers was this big oaf of a guy, and I explained to him that I don't harm any living thing and even the smallest bug is important. Later that day I caught him grab a fly and let it out through the door. It was really sweet and made my day :)

soaringeagle said:
how? by thinking of them simply as dinner or proffits not as living beings

Lisa McRae said:
I grew up on a farm and they were very nice to the animals, the farm you worked on sound awful. That boxer should have been arrested or something, I can't stand seeing anything coming to any kind of harm, I don't see how people can be so heartless :(

soaringeagle said:
when i was young i worked on a dairy farm breifly
the conditions were disgusting to say the least.
to control a kicking cow in the milking line they would smast canes and even numchucks over the cows heads splinering them or twist the cows tails untill they broke in many places. if anyones ever broken theyre back i can ensure you theres no greatter pain in the world then having every nerve in your body ripped to peices
the son was also a semi pro boxer so would practice on the cows
to be milked the cowes would be rounded up and driven into the milking pen throuygh an area that was luiquid cow shit so deep theyre bellies dragged through the shit
when a calf didnt survive birth they'd just toss it over the fence to rot

lonnies right if anyone kicked a dog or broke its tail theyde be in jail but because the animals are thought of as food not living breathing feeling creatures theyre alowed to treate them any way they want
it was a couple months after quitting that job that i went veg
byw my pay there was way way below minumum wage basicly slave labor i was provided a trailer to live in though...in the middle of the cow pasture which always smelled like shit
worked my ass off 18 hours a day for about 18 dollars a day
and 3 meals a day were exactly the same mass quantaties of steeak eggs and potatoes extremely unhealthy and grooss

i like einsteins quote alot too

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. albert einstein
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
Link no linger is viable
Derek
@derek
13 years ago
1 posts

Have never looked at food the same way since lol

/ 2
Dislike 0