Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just Something to Consider

Jaquerian McCain
@jaquerian-mccain
14 years ago
45 posts
I am sure there are many vegetarians on this site since so many have gone "natural". Here is the documentary "Food, Inc". Just wanted to share with you guys. http://www.pbs.org/pov/foodinc/photo_gallery_watch.php
updated by @jaquerian-mccain: 02/04/18 12:03:31PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
moved to dreads and diets

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
thanx for sharing, that documentary was awesome
Jaquerian McCain
@jaquerian-mccain
14 years ago
45 posts
Thank you. Didn't know where to put it. LOL soaringeagle said:
moved to dreads and diets
Jaquerian McCain
@jaquerian-mccain
14 years ago
45 posts
Yes I love it! The things they do to the chickens! OMG! Makes you really think - is this the way we were supposed to turn out? Was this the plan? Humans being inhumane! IllumiKnotty said:
thanx for sharing, that documentary was awesome
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
How come Canadians aren't allowed to watch it? Lisa McRae said:
I'm not allowed to watch it because I'm Canadian :(
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
Jaque, thanks for sharing, I've been vegitarian for about 15 years now and one of my main reasons for going veg was as a protest against the abuses and inhumane treatment of food animals in the United Snakes of America....If we we're to treat Dogs, cats, etc. like that they'd lock us up and throw away the key....It's disgusting.I dont remember the exact quote or who said it either, but iy goes something likeYou can tell a lot about how civilized a society is by the way they treat there animals!Peace Love Plants
Jaquerian McCain
@jaquerian-mccain
14 years ago
45 posts
Amen!!! One of the men in there made it a point to talk about how some of these food production companies view everything as temporary. From the animals tot he people they hire. And if they view other living creatures this way and treat them with that much disdain - they probably look at other people and cultures the same way. That is why they hire the poor and the hispanic population in a lot of those places to work in such disgusting conditions. Its sad how we treat each other. Lonnie Berg said:
Jaque, thanks for sharing, I've been vegitarian for about 15 years now and one of my main reasons for going veg was as a protest against the abuses and inhumane treatment of food animals in the United Snakes of America....If we we're to treat Dogs, cats, etc. like that they'd lock us up and throw away the key....It's disgusting.
I dont remember the exact quote or who said it either, but iy goes something like
You can tell a lot about how civilized a society is by the way they treat there animals!
Peace Love Plants
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Do you have digital cable? You can watch it on pay per view or rent it. Lisa McRae said:
I'm not allowed to watch it because I'm Canadian :(
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Hmm, I think it's on netflix too. I'd have to check again. Also, do a search on google video for "Meet your meat".
updated by @spider-feet: 07/23/15 07:39:47AM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form