Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Vwpimpin
@vwpimpin
11 years ago
27 posts
I just wanted to take a quick second to thank everyone on this site. I have been growing my hair out and researching on here, asked a few questions but kept on saying I would wait to stop combing my hair. So I want to thank everyone for their quick responses to my questions. I got over what I felt was the biggest hump and that was a full week at work without combing. My supervisors and managers know what I am doing and seemed cool with it. I sprayed with salt water last night, did a bs wash with acv rinse and my hair looked and felt great. Slow progress but psyched I can actually start my journey now. Thanks again
updated by @vwpimpin: 01/13/15 09:51:29PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome news ;)

congrats

and..your welcome :) that s what we are here for

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

You are welcome. This is what all us members on here do, help each other. Congrats to your employer etc., it makes the journey easier to handle.

Just a few tips for you: Make sure to always use the ACV rinse after the BS wash or you can fry your hair without balancing the PH back. I did not always use it and dried out my hair, took awhile to get it back to almost normal. Also, remember to wash out the salt spray from your hair after about 2 hours, as you do not want this to dry out your hair too.

A good tip is to buy a towel the same colour as your hair, dreads love towel lint, so this way it will not be as noticeable.

Have a fantastic, wonderful, crazy journey.....Peace

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form