Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

need encouragement

Brandon Arruda
@brandon-arruda
4 years ago
2 posts

I tried the t'n'r method which i'm kinda regretting ( I wishI had gone the totally natural route) but its been 2-1/2 months. I know that they come undone in the beginning stages but i'm concerned I might be doing something wrong. Literally none of them stuck and my hair looks like it did before I did t'n'r. Anybody have suggestions? I realize this is probably a common question but encouragement always helps.

updated by @brandon-arruda: 01/13/15 10:01:44PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,402 posts

whay do u wash with how longs the hair etc

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Brandon Arruda
@brandon-arruda
4 years ago
2 posts
My Hair is about 8 inches long. I wash twice a week with bs peppermint and tea tree oil mix with water and i rinse with acv & water one of those times. I towel dry my hair. I used knotty boy shampoo for the first month but it made my scalp itch like crazy. I tend to touch my hair a lot is that bad?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,402 posts

yes so is the towel and your rinsing the bs out with water 1st then doing acv? and the acv is very weak?

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Jamison Johnston3
@jamison-johnston3
4 years ago
64 posts
Sounds like you got what you wanted, a chance to start them naturally. Sounds like you're doing everything right. Good luck on your journey!
CoriElaine
@corielaine
4 years ago
174 posts

Just continue to wash and separate, everything is going to be fine. :)

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form