Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

If I wrap my dreads like this will they permanently become wavy like this?

Erika Ostroski
@erika-ostroski
6 years ago
22 posts

I want my dreads to become a bit wavy. Not all of them just a few for fun. If I wrap them in hemp like the picture attached, will this happen? Or will they only be wavy while being wrapped? (Yes I know these dreads are fake. )


updated by @erika-ostroski: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,417 posts

they will get wavy loopy wild and wonderful if u dont wrap em often ppl wrap em to keep em straighter

tho thats a stage and eventua;y they too do straighten out mostly




--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Erika Ostroski
@erika-ostroski
6 years ago
22 posts

Oh okay, well I want to wrap a couple anyways, but I like them being wavy and loopy!! I used to always be obsessed with the "perfect" dreads but they are so nice when they are able to do what they want! :)

Lisa Wade
@lisa-wade
6 years ago
20 posts

If you just want some waves for awhile ( similar to having loose curls or crimped hair) you could just braid your locs while wet, like after you wash them, and leave the braids for a day or two. When you take them out you will have nice waves that will last for a few days to a week. This is what my daughters do to change up their looks ( one is 19 and one is 14 ). Hope this helps.

Erika Ostroski
@erika-ostroski
6 years ago
22 posts

Oh cool thanks! I will be sure to try it!

Lisa Wade said:

If you just want some waves for awhile ( similar to having loose curls or crimped hair) you could just braid your locs while wet, like after you wash them, and leave the braids for a day or two. When you take them out you will have nice waves that will last for a few days to a week. This is what my daughters do to change up their looks ( one is 19 and one is 14 ). Hope this helps.

Lisa Wade
@lisa-wade
6 years ago
20 posts

Just uploaded a photo of how their locs look after doing this.


Erika Ostroski said:

Oh cool thanks! I will be sure to try it!

Lisa Wade said:

If you just want some waves for awhile ( similar to having loose curls or crimped hair) you could just braid your locs while wet, like after you wash them, and leave the braids for a day or two. When you take them out you will have nice waves that will last for a few days to a week. This is what my daughters do to change up their looks ( one is 19 and one is 14 ). Hope this helps.

Danielle2
@danielle2
5 years ago
8 posts

The dreads in that picture are a synthetic set made to look that way on purpose.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,417 posts

thats what i thought too


Danielle said:

The dreads in that picture are a synthetic set made to look that way on purpose.




--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Owl Lady
@owl-lady
4 years ago
30 posts

These are synthetic dreads..not real

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form