Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wanna Be Inna Video?!

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Hi everybody! Alot of you know me, I have been around for awhile..hope you feel I am a trustworthy, good person by this point! LOL Anyway, I have a very talented musician friend who is working in internet radio, aside from her music and art and we got together and decided that there needed to be one more video out there on Youtube! So, we are compiling as many photos as possible of dreads and we would love to include some of YOU! What we are looking for is action shots or dreads in motion if possible, but we will also need some breathtaking non-action shots too. We are attempting to re-work a silly pop song called "Whip My Hair" by Willow Smith (yes, daughter of Will!). Our remake will be called "Whip My Dreads". We are planning to not only put this on Youtube but here on the site for everyone to enjoy. I have been scouring the internet and here for pics from our members...some of you have great action shots in the photos you have posted! If anyone specifically does not want to be used in the video please let me know but at this point I am hoping that all images here will be fair game! Our intent is to credit the site and give people something to enjoy...your thoughts? If you have any images you would especially like included private message me and I will give you my E-mail so we can put them in. Thank you so much! I hope you guys like the idea. Namaste.
updated by @panterra-caraway: 02/14/15 04:42:52AM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Anyone?! I really need your help!!!
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
13 years ago
183 posts
I dont really have too many action shots. i need photographer friends but if you want use the pics I have up I can try to get some more up here soon :)
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
13 years ago
183 posts
Just dont use that scary looking face one... I will get some new ones somehow ;)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

when u look at pics from the site u might wanna use at the very least chech theyre profile and see if it states ok to feature ofcourse u can only see this if your an admin but ..i think you are? if your not ill make ya one for this project but u might even if they say its ok ask just to be sure and ones that say not ok might be ok with it if u ask too..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

Thank you Izzy! You're the best! XOXO
Izzy-licious said:
Just dont use that scary looking face one... I will get some new ones somehow ;)
Macrina
@macrina
13 years ago
41 posts
Pmed you
jasmine<3
@jasmine3
13 years ago
14 posts
i just put in my dreads yesday, would you like pictures?
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

Thank you sooo much! Great picture for the video!!!! :)
Iroc said:
Designed to be Buried
@designed-to-be-buried
13 years ago
7 posts

updated by @designed-to-be-buried: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form