Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I have a job interview, and I have no idea what to do with this.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

congrats i knew u would

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/24/15 12:03:57PM
Sting.Rey
@stingrey
10 years ago
42 posts
Ho'omaika'i and Congratulations on getting the job. I'm happy for you and your son. Beyond the increase in pay, as a general rule the great health insurance benefits in the healthcare industry is a big draw that should bring you a lot of peace of mind.As a mom I imagine you want your son to live his life to the fullest developing his mind and body while also laughing, having fun, creating friendships and exploring his world through physical activities and sports.Kids and especially boys love to do stuff that could involve scrapes, bruises and sometimes casts; heck I still get hurt riding through the trees on my snowboard or surfing over the sharp reefs of Hawai'i. It'll be reassuring to know that when he straps on that helmet and pads to step onto the playing field, BMX track or skateboard park he will be covered.Pomaika'i and Blessings on your new job.
Claire3
@claire3
10 years ago
36 posts

Congratulations, that's awesome!!!

Patience White
@patience-white
10 years ago
4 posts

This is the best idea.
soaring eagle said:

one of those cheapo headbands ui get at any drug storwe thats elastic and cloth covered but really u look fine as is the peircings id think would be a bigger deal then the dreads just go in like you have no idea you even have dreads nor that you have any odea why any job would care that you do

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form