Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

four months update

Luke Passalinqua
@luke-passalinqua
5 years ago
8 posts

hello all! ive completely neglected to post any sort of update until now. lately ive seen a bunch of new baby dreads forming, but overall i think my progress is kind of slow, since i have European hair. most of the dreading is on the top layer of hair, underneath this layer there is almost no progress whatsoever. im told this is pretty normal but i am definitely excited to start having some more progress.

updated by @luke-passalinqua: 01/13/15 09:53:27PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,399 posts

yup normal but try the pink seasalt see if that dont speed it up alot

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Tara C
@tara-c
5 years ago
645 posts

I think they're coming along great :) I combed four of my dreads out quite a while back. Probably over a year ago now, and let them do their own thing and they haven't even dreaded yet, they're loosely sectioned lol so might just take a while.

Luke Passalinqua
@luke-passalinqua
5 years ago
8 posts

^ btw heres the under layer. almost nothing :/

SE: yeah i ran out a few weeks ago, waiting on another payday (this friday) to get some more. hours are slim at work so ive not been able to get that among other things.

thanks!

i might try tying the baby ones up for a few nights to see if keeping the lower layers in contact with the pillow while im sleeping will help them at least section.

updated by @luke-passalinqua: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form