dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Scandinavian dreadlock progress

Norrland
@norrland
11 years ago
2 posts

Nice hair dude!

Im from Sweden and I got straight, non-curly hair. At first I thought it was impossible for it to start dread. But when I found this site, things started to clear up for me.
I did a lot of things wrong back in the day, but now when I have started to do the BS/ACV wash the process is starting. I got a wonderful journey a head of me:-)

Keep it up bro!

Bless!

updated by @norrland: 07/22/15 07:46:46PM
Lars Graversen
@lars-graversen
11 years ago
19 posts

^2 months and 4 days

H ey guys :)
Just took this picture, while being bored in school.... not a good quality pic, but i think it looks nice.

updated by @lars-graversen: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Lars Graversen
@lars-graversen
11 years ago
19 posts

^2 months and 5 days
Took some pics today, i think my dreads is doing pretty good :) I can't wait until my hair in front will dread some more. I still got alot of loose hair, and i think it would be able to form atleast 10 more dreads in loose hairs!
At the moment, i can count 59 dreads. Gotta love dreads <3

Lars Graversen
@lars-graversen
11 years ago
19 posts

And thank you Melanie and Norrland, you guys are great :)

Lars Graversen
@lars-graversen
11 years ago
19 posts

Wet dreads, 3 months and 7 days^

Wet dreads, 3 months and 7 days^

I think they are doing pretty good right now, although i'm having a pretty hard time seperating those days. Had to have my mom to cut through some of it, that have dreaded pretty hard at my scalp.
I think it hurts like hell when i try to seperate them, and it sucks pretty much....

Lars Graversen
@lars-graversen
11 years ago
19 posts

4 months old, and i think they look better than ever. I love that it is starting to look so natural because of the dread curling, and most of them have already been dreading over 50% of the piece of hair they started off of!

Sine Marie
@sine-marie
11 years ago
1 posts

Baking Soda = Natron in Norway, seems to be the same in Denmark. I've used this side as a guide http://www.dreadmamas.dk/node/63

Mama Corn
@mama-corn
11 years ago
4 posts

Awesome progress, and thanks for the info! I'm American, but of Scandinavian ancestry (same hair type you describe), so it's nice to get some insight on what I can expect (I'm only 2 1/2 weeks in).

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form