Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Scandinavian dreadlock progress

Norrland
@norrland
5 years ago
2 posts

Nice hair dude!

Im from Sweden and I got straight, non-curly hair. At first I thought it was impossible for it to start dread. But when I found this site, things started to clear up for me.
I did a lot of things wrong back in the day, but now when I have started to do the BS/ACV wash the process is starting. I got a wonderful journey a head of me:-)

Keep it up bro!

Bless!

updated by @norrland: 07/22/15 07:46:46PM
Lars Graversen
@lars-graversen
5 years ago
19 posts

^2 months and 4 days

Hey guys :)
Just took this picture, while being bored in school.... not a good quality pic, but i think it looks nice.

updated by @lars-graversen: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Lars Graversen
@lars-graversen
5 years ago
19 posts

^2 months and 5 days
Took some pics today, i think my dreads is doing pretty good :) I can't wait until my hair in front will dread some more. I still got alot of loose hair, and i think it would be able to form atleast 10 more dreads in loose hairs!
At the moment, i can count 59 dreads. Gotta love dreads <3

Lars Graversen
@lars-graversen
5 years ago
19 posts

And thank you Melanie and Norrland, you guys are great :)

Lars Graversen
@lars-graversen
5 years ago
19 posts

Wet dreads, 3 months and 7 days^

Wet dreads, 3 months and 7 days^

I think they are doing pretty good right now, although i'm having a pretty hard time seperating those days. Had to have my mom to cut through some of it, that have dreaded pretty hard at my scalp.
I think it hurts like hell when i try to seperate them, and it sucks pretty much....

Lars Graversen
@lars-graversen
5 years ago
19 posts

4 months old, and i think they look better than ever. I love that it is starting to look so natural because of the dread curling, and most of them have already been dreading over 50% of the piece of hair they started off of!

Sine Marie
@sine-marie
5 years ago
1 posts

Baking Soda = Natron in Norway, seems to be the same in Denmark. I've used this side as a guidehttp://www.dreadmamas.dk/node/63

Mama Corn
@mama-corn
5 years ago
4 posts

Awesome progress, and thanks for the info! I'm American, but of Scandinavian ancestry (same hair type you describe), so it's nice to get some insight on what I can expect (I'm only 2 1/2 weeks in).

/ 2
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form