Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the most beautiful dreads

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

many members of this site have some of the most beautiful dreads ive ever seen so i want to give recognition where recognitions due and give you all a chance to share the members dreads you think are beautiful dreads.

to start off evas are awesome

ofcourse theres our favorite jesusfreak (hope thats a compliment to u haha)

princenoobsauce

dirtymomma

oh theres so many nbeautiful dreads here i dont want to add em all ill let u add your faves too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

Trina Sandress:

Taye:

Sussi has the most amazing loopiness ever (they look like dancing women) so this needs to be included:

updated by @tara-c: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome examples ;) keep em comming :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Steven Wind
@steven-wind
12 years ago
62 posts

TheMayor1787
I love these dreads, they inspire me. I want the same length one day :)

Torie Shea! I love how light and free these dreads look. Like a lion. <3

And Heather. I remember when I first joined this site and started to let my hair dread, I would read about Heather's troubles & frustrations. But her hair looks so beautiful now. I'm almost at 11 months and my hair isn't mature yet, but it's in the teenager phases and I'm perfectly content, because Heather has shown me that it's worth the wait.

Also, on my first day on this site, I found this guy, Jack Roth. I love his locks so much. I hope I don't sound like a mega-creep, but I have this picture saved in my phone, because it reminds me that that's how I want to look one day. I love the length, the width of his locks, everything. He is probably my biggest inspiration (except I don't think he went totally natural?)

Maybe one day, people will call my dreads beautiful! haha

updated by @steven-wind: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮MamaKittyLove
@mamakittylove
12 years ago
198 posts

Oh my! That Jack Roth guy is beautiful lol!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form