Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the beauty of the early messy stage of natural neglect dreadlocks

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

your dreads desserve to be in here too ;)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 06:34:08AM
Arden Rayne
@arden-rayne
13 years ago
18 posts

Thank you. My dreads and I are learning so much about Love and Allowing. :);)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

wrap your dreads around you and give yourself a dready hug

--
Butterfly
@butterfly
13 years ago
56 posts

Wow, I really needed this today. I actually considered brushing my hair last night! I'm getting so sick of the mess and feeling like I have to cover myself to go out in public. I'm in the very messy stage. Stopped combing on June 17. I should post some pictures. I have some rope-like twists on top and underneath in the back. Some that looks normal and straight and then other just frizzy crap, lol. It does get frustrating. Told my partner I'm learning patience and self-love.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

dont cover be proud of your mess

--
colbi godlove
@colbi-godlove
13 years ago
48 posts

Aww marlayna's dreads R.I.P

I love my messy hair. EVERYONE calls me the Lion because its exactly how my hair looks, short and puffy lol and im very happy with that nickname :P ras lion lol

colbi godlove
@colbi-godlove
13 years ago
48 posts

I'm jelious of humming bird, Back in the day i thought he had big dreads. haha their big, but mine consumes all of the back-top of my head, left to right. lol at the roots for now, cant wait to see the dreaded in 20 years

Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts

I just adore this!

Navsaroop Kaur
@navsaroop-kaur
13 years ago
9 posts

All were beautiful, I did the rip and tear but wish I would have let them dread themselves after seeing the beauty in these.

Amy Lanning
@amy-lanning
13 years ago
6 posts

lovin' this......as mine are really, I mean really messy right now, occasionally, I think, WOW I better do something....this stuff is getting pretty wild(ALMOST 1 year!) But then I read your beautiful words and then, you add in the tree....I AM sooo about trees...thankyou for adding this.....just what I needed to hear!!! Lovin' you more and more.....everytime I stop and think about reconsidering my "natural" process, you somehow know just what to sayand right on time,reel me back in......I AM grateful!

/ 11

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form