Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

best dreadlocks

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
there's no such thing as "best dreadlocks" since all dreadlocks should be unique and individual, but this here is to post the dreadlocks (from the site) that you admire the most, the dreadlocks you think are the best dreadlocks on the site.its not a competition thing just a recognition partially of the beauty of the dreadlocks and partially in your own aesthetic preferences.with the pictures feel free to write a lil about what you admire about themwhich dreads on the site IN YOUR OPINION are the best dreadlocks on the site?(ps..this is not a popularity contest just meant to explore what ppl think and feel about various dreads and why they admire certain ones more then others i believe it will be enlightening to many)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 04:46:28AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
good examplecoolok ill do a fewfrank i think they speak for themselves

my brother derek aka inity 1 from i yahn i arkestra

theyre some really natty roots and ive watched em form over the past 18 years (i met him when they were bout a year old i guess?)

rea ofcourseher dreads are just majesticbut also as feminine and elegant as she iskarma jane

shes just a lioness with a mighty manedirty momma funk (i cant believe she cut them off)

they just rock most beautiful dreadlocks everbut she will dread again its in her sounew dread catagoryalice daihuma

u just cant get more natural then this jungle dwelling goddessdragonflies tnr dreads

back 2 old dreadsemily

massive strong roots

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Heather B
@heather-b
14 years ago
53 posts
as soon as I saw this post first person I thought of was Rea! :) Her dreads are....well, SE said it best...majestic! Just can't believe you didn't list her first, man! ;)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha well hers i thought of first..but i was looking for yours too but couldnt find u (god we got too many amazuning pics to find the ones u want lol)

--
Heather B
@heather-b
14 years ago
53 posts
awwwww *blush*

soaringeagle said:
haha well hers i thought of first..but i was looking for yours too but couldnt find u (god we got too many amazuning pics to find the ones u want lol)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
c/'mon post your faves too

Heather B said:
awwwww *blush*

soaringeagle said:

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
excelent choices but umm whos the girl with the giant moth? lol

--
O'Callaghan
@ocallaghan
14 years ago
57 posts
ummmm I have a giant moth tattooed on my back... if it's me then 1: THANK YOU! and 2: kudos! most ppl think it's a butterfly! :D lol <3
O'Callaghan
@ocallaghan
14 years ago
57 posts
I love justmyparanoia's for their solid mature look

and natural womyn's! for their amazing personality!

updated by @ocallaghan: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
meg ☮
@meg
14 years ago
92 posts
NaturalWomyn's!

O'Callaghan said:
I love justmyparanoia's for their solid mature look

NaturalWomyn, hands down! Gorgeous woman, gorgeous set of dreads. She inspired me to go natural :)
and natural womyn's! for their amazing personality!

updated by @meg: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
 / 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form