@sunshinelove
11 years ago
11 posts

updated by @sunshinelove: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Gavin Parsons
@gavin-parsons
11 years ago
8 posts

I love watching the progressions from what looks like sad faces to happy, smiling, andliberated dreadheads! This has been a long journey to get where I am right now so now I appreciate everyone so much more. This is a lifetime of becoming better people on the inside and then out!

Derek2
@dreadedhyena
11 years ago
37 posts

That batman one is the only one I have of me with short hair.

That one where my hair is all fluffy n stuff is right before I let it start doing whatever it wanted.

The last one, most recent...taken yesterday, isn't real great. Can't tell my hair has dreads really.

People I live with tell me its much more noticeable from the back and sides. Oh wells.

Seems like I lost density, lol.

OliviaJonas Aley
@oliviajonas-aley
11 years ago
30 posts

updated by @oliviajonas-aley: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
OliviaJonas Aley
@oliviajonas-aley
11 years ago
30 posts

updated by @oliviajonas-aley: 02/14/15 09:56:39AM
Siri Nam Simran Kaur
@siri-nam-simran-kaur
11 years ago
20 posts

Oh my God, so adorable and his hair is very full as well.

hippie mama said:

this is my son before he had dreads

<~~~and this is about his hair now. my husband and i both have had our dreads so long that we would need a scanner or something cuz we didnt have a digital camera then. but heres gauge baby man, hes had his starting since about july or auguast of last year

updated by @siri-nam-simran-kaur: 07/25/15 11:53:36AM
Siri Nam Simran Kaur
@siri-nam-simran-kaur
11 years ago
20 posts

Ha, I love that Soaring eagle.

Ah, impatience is a symptom of our fast paced, instant gratification, microwave, disposable relationship type culture. We want it all and we want it right now. I think dreads are the residue of a time when people were patient with the unfolding of their lives. Happy to be apart of the wonderful people who are bringing effortless unfolding to our infinite potential back to the west.

soaring eagle said:

what do u mean you dont have time to go natural are you going to die next week? your alive you have time going natural happens as you live your life and usualy happens faster then you expect it to

throw away your comb today and wait a couple weeks and see what happens

itds funny when ppl say they dont have toime to go natural like they need dreads today

GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
11 years ago
393 posts

Several years before:

Summer 2011:

Late Winter 2012/2013:

updated by @goldeneagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
SimpleSpiveys
@simplespiveys
11 years ago
58 posts
So many pretty dreads! we cant wait to join this one when there's some actual dreadage.
la Renarde
@la-renarde
11 years ago
54 posts

Oh I love this topic! Seeing so many beautiful journeys is so inspiring!

Personally, I'm not quite far in my dreadlocks journey (6 weeks today), and I kept my hair shaved for a long time, so finding photos of me with normal hair is a bit hard, but here we go :)

Those are the most recent pictures of me without dreadlocks (and with hair!).

And those are the most recent photos of my dreadlocks (5 weeks young).

updated by @la-renarde: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM

/ 17

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form