Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My progress over the last 3 months of locs

Rasta4
@rasta4
11 years ago
2 posts
Just showing my progress, also if anybody here knows about African American hair texture , I have a lot of dreads , more than anyone I know . How will they look in the future ? Will they eventually lay down ? I've been growing since july1st 2013
updated by @rasta4: 01/13/15 10:00:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

well what are u doing and using they look pretty good so far

make sure u never use wax based products and never retwist

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rasta4
@rasta4
11 years ago
2 posts
Thanks and mostly mango lime gel I have waxed before but once I learned about the dangers of wax I stopped !
taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

Once they grow a bit longer and get some weight on them...they will lie down.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

dont bother with the gel and one wax use stays in forever uf not removed that wax can add stiffness and make them defy gravity

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jesse3
@jesse3
11 years ago
12 posts

JAH MAN, I would say to worry about how its going look. The outer transformation is just a reflection , a shadow of the world of soul and spirit, the blueprint of your image in the most high coming into manifestation in full force and a completed order.........No one can say what a tree will look like in the future...But day by day something unseen reveals its self, that is spirit of Jah forms all things and satin, stops this growth into maturity...The Dreads will be forms by the way we live the way we think, the hair is a strong if we are nourished and mineralized and different(weaker) if it is not mineralized hair....plus there can be wear and tear and sunlight makes our hair lighter.....the way we sleep and if you let the dread go to bongos or not and tear or keep them thin...I like to see How Bob Marleys dreads grew over his stages and ages.... Then he lost them and he didnt cry about them, and he didnt cry about dying, because he lived and he was him self......And the world Dreads You being your self more then they dread the dread locks!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form