Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Forums

So you're thinking of using dread wax

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
09/30/09 07:35:10PM
27,159 posts
dont u think theyre only idiots cause they were taught by idiots?they know what they were tought by scammerswe reach em 1st they wont be idiots no more but well educated dreadheadsDaniel Ordonez said:
problem is once we beat dhhq the forums will be filled with 14 year old kids who think they know everything trying to tell us were idiots

thats whats nice about right now, everyone is really chill

soaringeagle said:
yea depending what search terms u used a few changes made some terms drop alot while others went up alot but switching to the domain name helped a ton and eventualy im going to have a couple domains pointing to the site..
we are beatting dhhq in a few search terms but its gonna take work to beat em in most..one thing that will help is reading the new members read this 1st page..tags titles and the 1st paragraph of threads matter alot plus ning has to fix a lil configuration issue too

Daniel Ordonez said:
i found this site one by accident back in august and it was ridiculously hard to find again. hopefully well eventually be higher up than dhhq

soaringeagle said:
no nings free the domain name wasnt and having the domain point to ning costs like 4.95 a mionth i think, plus i spent umm 175 about on software to get us high in search engines to be able to compete with the wax pushers.. and its working slowly..every day improving..
it can take a few months to be higher then them, in most searches but we are gaining ground daily, and not even 1/3 of the sites been indexed yet..

oh didje did spend 60 on an ad over there----> for his yummy raw foods biz there are free forums ppl i know started about the same time as this..they have 7 members still very lil content and zero visibility
what i spent was well worth it to grow the community so fast
and its just beginning

google dready shops dread shops dreadlocks shops etc any combo and we list pretty high as well as have multiple listings in the top 30
site activity should tripple over the next 2 months at a guess

oh also google free dreadkit or free dread kit i think also dreadlock maintenance and dreadlock methods come up very high so do many pther related search terms

and if members read the create a page challenge in the site suggestions section and create a few more informative pages we will gain even more ground

--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Abuse counselor at:
Expose The Abuse (coming soon)

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/28/15 01:16:18AM
Daniel
@daniel
09/30/09 07:40:44PM
118 posts
you misunderstood, i wasnt calling them idiots, i was saying were going to get people who think they know everything and treat us like were idiots
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
09/30/09 07:51:51PM
27,159 posts
dont we already get that on the streets?Daniel said:
you misunderstood, i wasnt calling them idiots, i was saying were going to get people who think they know everything and treat us like were idiots

--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Abuse counselor at:
Expose The Abuse (coming soon)
Daniel
@daniel
09/30/09 07:57:48PM
118 posts
haha fair enoughsoaringeagle said:
dont we already get that on the streets?

Daniel said:

/ 2
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form