Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

5 Month TnR/Natural

Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
13 years ago
283 posts

Well I started in August, here are photos of my 5 months + couple days.

I started by going natural for 4 months. Washing every 3-4 days with BS/ACV. I then TnR my natural sections and now just leaving them alone. I wear my tam some days, but I've been wearing it less and sleeping without it as well. Seems to speed the process up more. I now wash with Dr.Bonners (Peppermint) shampoo, but I go back to BS/ACV here and there. Anyways....let me know what you think :D

(I don't understand how this works lol you see the two back shots?? That's the same day. I just tilted my head back and that's how they look)

well this is enough photos for my 5 months. I might skip photos for my 6 month and just wait till March/April....when you keep monthly tabs...it takes the fun outta dreading.(in my opinion xD)

Well JAH BLESS ALL! MAY NATURE NURTURE US ALL!

updated by @aaronthelegend: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
❀.Zombeth.☮)O(
@zombetho
13 years ago
42 posts
Lookin good! :)
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
13 years ago
283 posts
Thank you guys :DAnd yeah I do the same Calien. I like get worried and try to shape things. Now I gotta learn how not to care what they look like and let them form on their own.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

asd a spoonfull of sea salt to the bs and watch em really dread up fastter

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
13 years ago
283 posts

I live right by the beach SE, I'm going to go tomorrow (hopefully) for a dip in the semi cold water.

Thanks Knotty :D

I love my camera :3, I want a new one though :/ That one is so out of date.

The only problem I have with my dreads is on the right side my hair line...kinda goes back and I have less hair (i burned my scalp when I use to straighten my hair at like...16)....but the left side has the hair so it looks like I'm bald in one spot :/

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form